What is something you get worse at the more you do it?

I usually play better on the back nine than the front nine in golf...unless, the beer cart lady comes around. Then, even one beer just kills my game.

The best I ever played (I carried my team to a tournament win) was also the drunkest I've ever been on a golf course. We were drinking tanqueray and gatorade which tasted awful, but apparently the gatorade was helping the electrolyte situation.

I was so much better than normal (I'm a bogey golfer) that on the last hole I drove the green on a short (240) par 4 and tapped in from 3 feet for a natural eagle and we won by one shot.

I've tried to duplicate that magic by drinking heavily during other rounds, but apparently it was just one of those days when everything worked and very club in the bag was doing it's job. Now I'm back to mediocre with flashes of pure brilliance.

I can do just about anything sports-related that I've tried reasonably well except bowling.

No matter what I do I am laughably inept at that sport. Candlepins, duck pins, whatever. I can't roll the ball anywhere near where it needs to be. Makes no sense.

The best I ever played (I carried my team to a tournament win) was also the drunkest I've ever been on a golf course. We were drinking tanqueray and gatorade which tasted awful, but apparently the gatorade was helping the electrolyte situation.

I was so much better than normal (I'm a bogey golfer) that on the last hole I drove the green on a short (240) par 4 and tapped in from 3 feet for a natural eagle and we won by one shot.

I've tried to duplicate that magic by drinking heavily during other rounds, but apparently it was just one of those days when everything worked and very club in the bag was doing it's job. Now I'm back to mediocre with flashes of pure brilliance.

I can do just about anything sports-related that I've tried reasonably well except bowling.

No matter what I do I am laughably inept at that sport. Candlepins, duck pins, whatever. I can't roll the ball anywhere near where it needs to be. Makes no sense.

Have you tried standing with legs spread, both toes at the line and rolling it with both hands from between your legs? Won't score well, but you'll occasionally hit your target. :coffee:

Cheers

Parenting. I used to feel like I had a pretty good handle on it but things seem to more out of control with each passing day.

Parenting. I used to feel like I had a pretty good handle on it but things seem to more out of control with each passing day.
Don't be too hard on yourself. It seems to me from observation that being a parent isn't a static job. It is a different job with every age the children are.

Pretending to be delighted with the endless photos of my relatives' children and over the prospect of "holding the baby."

And yes, ALL babies do look exactly alike: Winston Churchill after a tough night.

I have people who hand me their babies BECAUSE I never wanted kids and it amuses them.LOL

I have people who hand me their babies BECAUSE I never wanted kids and it amuses them.LOL

Here. Dear little Brian. Hold him just once and you'll regret your wasted life forever. ROFL ROFL ROFL

When training for hypertrophy your form definitely gets worse throughout the reps...drop the weight a bit and finish with good form.
Not if you've programmed your sets correctly.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back