What Is The Last Movie You Saw

This subject needs to be revisited...Hogfucker started a thread on Bigfoot/Sasquatch. It was somewhat interesting. A few months ago I was on a YT binge and watched every Phil Schneider/Dulce, NM video that I could find. Very interesting.
Yeah I posted in that thread a bit but he was putting up videos that were so obviously fake that I couldn't deal with it anymore.

1. Mortal Kombat
  2. Ready Player One
  3. Dune
  4. The New Mutants
  5. X Men: Dark Phoenix
  6. Godzilla v Kong
  7. Wonder Woman 2

How did you like this movie?
Entertaining to see in the theater. Would have been "meh" watching at home. I rank these movies as Kong: Skull Island #1, then all of the Godzilla films in the order they were released after that.

I thought it was ok. The whole "monster-verse" movies were good, but less than epic... and i will say
Kong should have kicked the shit out of Godzilla ... get around that nasty halitosis 'Zilla has and beat him to death with a weapon ... instead he lets a stumpy armed, fat assed, slower than a fly stuck in molasses lizard take his crown away... complete BS

Forrest Gump GIF by GrayDuckDent

Yuk. I don't know about the other guy but I thought it was terrible. It was obviously made with a much lower budget than king of monsters and skull Island. And I'm assuming it was a different company that made it because they made some changes that were not consistent.

I would give specific examples but that would give away too much of the movie and I don't even want to tempt anybody with a spoiler tag

You guys are bumming me out, I was wanting to see it but I don't want to waste my money when I could buy beer instead. :beer:

I've been revisiting some old ones I had missed. Streaming is fun, and free on YouTube if you can tolerate the commercials.
Most recently "Hoosiers" and "The Worlds Fastest Indian". I love Gene Hackman and Anthony Hopkins in about any role.

I've been revisiting some old ones I had missed. Streaming is fun, and free on YouTube if you can tolerate the commercials.
Most recently "Hoosiers" and "The Worlds Fastest Indian". I love Gene Hackman and Anthony Hopkins in about any role.
We watched The World's Fastest Indian a number of years ago with a couple of friends who highly recommended it.

It was very enjoyable, and as you imply, Anthony Hopkins is one of the best actors around.

We returned the favor to our friends by offering up Chariots Of Fire, which was the movie Mrs. TR and I took in on our first date. (That reminds me, I need to post some Vangelis music in one of the music threads.)

Anyone seen "The Tomorrow War" on Prime? The world is losing a war with aliens 30 years in the future.

I watched the Many Saints of Newark. Sopranos movie spin off. When Tony was a kid. It was just OK. Nothing really great.

CopShop was a little lame.

Back