What Is The Last Movie You Saw

Anyone seen "The Tomorrow War" on Prime? The world is losing a war with aliens 30 years in the future.
Yep, saw it a few months ago. JK Simmons stole the show in this one! Didn't think I'd like it as much as I did but I did

Anyone seen "The Tomorrow War" on Prime? The world is losing a war with aliens 30 years in the future.
I watched it, I thought it was ok, don't know if i'd watch it again though.

Going to see No Time to Die tonight with the wife and some friends, reviews I've heard so far are mixed so we'll see for ourselves.

"The House That Jack Built" (2018)

Matt DIllon in the title character's role as a serial killer. Completely messed up film in every way. Definitely not for the squeamish, but if you like horror, this is horror.

I watched it, I thought it was ok, don't know if i'd watch it again though.

Going to see No Time to Die tonight with the wife and some friends, reviews I've heard so far are mixed so we'll see for ourselves.
That's pretty much my take as an ok movie, I did enjoy it. My wife likes to point out the errors in logic but if you did you'd ruin it, just let it be a fun movie.

This is a really good question and one that I can't answer off hand. Am I the only one that has totally lost interest in new movies since Covid? I see movie trailers and they just don't hit me like they did before. I don't get that urge to rush out to the movie theater or even watch them online for that matter.

This is a really good question and one that I can't answer off hand. Am I the only one that has totally lost interest in new movies since Covid? I see movie trailers and they just don't hit me like they did before. I don't get that urge to rush out to the movie theater or even watch them online for that matter.
It's because the production has fallen off due to Covid. So many shows or mini series have been delayed or cancelled outright as well.

Not me. But I never liked going to the theater anyway. I still get excited and look forward to watching them on my home theater.

Watched Dune last night and really liked it. Visually, it’s amazing.

Movie at a movie theater? The original Batman lol only because I had too...

~Dee~

I can't remember, but best guess is Shawshank Redemption.

6-8 times a year. More or less. Sometimes several times in a row if I catch a 24 hour SR special event and one of the boys mow the lawn/blow the driveway...

That's pretty much my take as an ok movie, I did enjoy it. My wife likes to point out the errors in logic but if you did you'd ruin it, just let it be a fun movie.
Willing suspension of disbelief

Went and saw No Time To Die last night, a lot of reviews I had read said that it wasn't very good but I thought it was just as good as the other 4.

Watched Dune last night and really liked it. Visually, it’s amazing.

I went to see it yesterday in IMAX with my Dad and Uncle (who reckons he's not been to a cinema since LOTR Return of the King) - we all absolutely loved it, kinda want to go see it again, and now I'm starting to read the actual novel.

Best film I've seen for a long time IMO, and I really enjoyed No Time to Die this year and Tenet last year, but Dune just blows those two out the water.

Back