What Is The Most Difficult Scene To Watch In A Movie?

Oh man, to make this even more cringy, I took my nephew (who was 15 at the time) to see this. Talk about the most uncomfortable 5 minutes imaginable.

Between my wife, my nephew and I, I am not sure it could have been any more awkward.
Jr was 10, but sickness and toilet humor rule in the O.Z.O. home so this was just about the funniest and most comfortable thing at the same time.

Let's just say I've never seen any other scene in any other movie like it

Am I really supposed to believe that piggy doesn't have this stashed somewhere?
I envision he has it on VHS and he rewinds back to the beginning of this scene and keeps it right there at all times.

Never knew about this movie. Thanks for letting me know guys.
Three Little Pigs Wow GIF by Laff

I've probably seen hundreds of disturbing scenes over the years and I have always been
able to keep in mind that it's not real, and therefore not be traumatized, but one movie that I just
had to shut off, and it wasn't just one really bad scene, but the whole concept of the thing, was Human Centipede.

It was too depraved for words. Even if you like sick shit, do yourself a favor and skip over that one.

I've probably seen hundreds of disturbing scenes over the years and I have always been
able to keep in mind that it's not real, and therefore not be traumatized, but one movie that I just
had to shut off, and it wasn't just one really bad scene, but the whole concept of the thing, was Human Centipede.

It was too depraved for words. Even if you like sick shit, do yourself a favor and skip over that one.
yeah, never had any desire to see that one

Back