What Is The Most Difficult Scene To Watch In A Movie?

Well, I'm going to say it. The scene that turns grown men into blubbering messes.

The catch scene in Field of Dreams.......
that the part where Kevin Costner‘s character and his old man go back in the cornfield and reenact the rape Costner’s character went through as a child?:coffee:

Last edited:
I was going to say the horrific scene in Schindler's List where the kids run away in the camp and try and hide in the grotesque sewers with the shit hanging off the walls etc but to be frank, I am simply terrified about what imapig will say :rofl:

I’m not even going to watch that and you know me I’m about as sick as they come
I don't blame you, I didn't even watch anything more than the beginning of that scene to validate I had the correct one before posting. Pretty sure most are aware of the scene and can skip the watch as well. I have watched that move once and only once because of this scene.

I have never been able to handle children being harmed in any way in a film. This still rocks me to the core.

View: https://youtu.be/NELO1PGRjJ4?si=JpzX1Rs3DebY13wE

Yeah, it's a genuinely disturbing movie. A brilliant movie, really, which really showed the truth about hardcore drug addiction, and it mixed it with a hell of a lot of humour. Begbie was some character, like many small, skinny Scotsmen; he was an absolute savage in a fight.

Yeah, it's a genuinely disturbing movie. A brilliant movie, really, which really showed the truth about hardcore drug addiction, and it mixed it with a hell of a lot of humour. Begbie was some character, like many small, skinny Scotsmen; he was an absolute savage in a fight.
Incredible movie. Powerful, funny and awful. Worked every emotion.

Another movie that I think rivals it is "Requiem for a Dream." The ending of that movie is like you're driving down a mountain with your foot on the gas, trying not to go over the edge.

Another movie that I think rivals it is "Requiem for a Dream." The ending of that movie is like you're driving down a mountain with your foot on the gas, trying not to go over the edge.
The scene where Spud wakes up and had shat the bed and brings the sheets into the kitchen :rofl:

The scene where Spud wakes up and had shat the bed and brings the sheets into the kitchen :rofl:
Whua?!?!

They don’t have any Spud gifs darn it…

trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX

I can’t find the double dildo scene with Jennifer whatshername… 🤬

Back