What team should be relocated? And where?

Scout200

Reaction score
<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->If you had the ability to relocate a NFL team, where would it be and why?

-Scout

Screw all of you that want to relocate the Jags!

I say the Colts, pull them out of Indiana and relocate them back to Baltimore. Then take the Ravens and relocate them back to Cleveland. Then take the Browns and put them in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Why? Cause who gives a da*m where the Browns end up?

I say the Colts, pull them out of Indiana and relocate them back to Baltimore. Then take the Ravens and relocate them back to Cleveland. Then take the Browns and put them in Salt Lake City, Utah.

Why not give Cleveland back their ORIGINAL team?

The Rams

I'm sensing some 'sleeper' accounts being stockpiled over here.

Cards back to St Louis Rams back to LA then Ravens to Cleveland the Browns to Az then Colts to Balt then the Jets relocated to England
Posted via Mobile Device

:shake: Utah is a bitch to get a drink in.

Jets relocated to England
The London Silly Nannies

British_Silly_Nannies.jpg

Patriots, it seems since they won a few things people have come to expect perfection and if they do not get it, they blast the team and its players any chance they get. I say move them to a state of a bad team that has put up with a bad team for years like pats fans used to, so they will see what its like to play with a good team and fans will appreciate that.

<!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message -->If you had the ability to relocate a NFL team, where would it be and why?

-Scout

Dear Scout,

I have an opinion on this topic, but I find myself wondering why I should share it with you.

You have 17 posts on this site and your MO is to ask a question and then.....what? Take the responses and put them in a spreadsheet? Use them to run your blog somewhere?

This is a site that is purely for real. There is no spamming, no money involved.....just Patriots fans and others mixing it up for the pure love of football. I get the distinct feeling that you aren't really interested in a conversation. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So, what's in it for you? I won't hold my breath waiting for your response.

Back