What were the Dolphins thinking?

babalu87

Beer....... proof that God loves us
Reaction score
Ok, the Browns had a good draft but lets not act like that was the plan all along.
How could the Dolphins pass on Brady Quinn?
They drafted a guy in that slot who, at best, will be a returner and a #2 receiver. Maybe I am wrong here but I just dont get it. That team needs a QB with Culpepper still on the mend.
The Lions didnt need a QB? I think there are some teams that will regret letting that kid pass them by.

Millen is a genius. Clearly what the Lions ned is another WR.ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

well, they needed som1 who can replace welker.
he nearly fills the hole

I, too, am surprised about what happened to Quinn. I think some teams will regret having passed him by. I was kinda hoping the Fins would pick him. Oh well...

A secret inside source told me that they meant to say "Quinn", but when they got on the phone to call it in, they accidentally said "Ginn" instead....there is an AFC East condition known as "Bradyphobia", where they just can't bring themselves to say the word "Brady", and so this is what happened to the Dolphins...........sources say...........who wish to remain anonymous.......which I would too......if I were a Dolphin guy.........

Here's Cam Cameron's explanation as to why they took Ginn and the fans reaction at the Fin's draft event.

I like it. They already hate Cameron's guts ROFL

I thought Cameron's explanation that he had known the Ginn family for years and that Ted Ginn would be great returning punts fully justified the ninth pick in the first round.

Hey, let's not pick on just the Fins. The whole AFC East is run by idiots aside from the Pats. Does anyone really think that Chad Pennington and J.P. Losman are that freakin' good? Personally, I'd like to thank the division for making sure the Pats will continue to dominate. :thumb:

Wasn't Ted Ginn the star of that sitcom with Ted Knight and the center square on Hollywood Squares before becoming a first round draft pick?

I couldn't believe it either!! I thought for sure wouldn't miss that oppurtunity.. I was kinda surprised the Skins didn't take him either. Oh well, alot of the picks confused me. lol

Ginn isn't even going to be healthy for training camp.
I guess they really like Beck.
We will see.

babalu87 on 04-30-2007 at 07:26 AM said:
Ok, the Browns had a good draft but lets not act like that was the plan all along.
How could the Dolphins pass on Brady Quinn?
They drafted a guy in that slot who, at best, will be a returner and a #2 receiver. Maybe I am wrong here but I just dont get it. That team needs a QB with Culpepper still on the mend.
The Lions didnt need a QB? I think there are some teams that will regret letting that kid pass them by.
It seems pretty clear that the media liked Quinn a lot better than many of the NFL scouts. Miami clearly thought that the extra money they'd have to pay him (at #9) didn't match his talent level, when compared to Beck in the second round.

Whether they were right or not, we'll just have to wait and see.

<<
The whole AFC East is run by idiots aside from the Pats
>>

Not the Jets anymore. Manginius did great last year and unless he suddenly becomes much worse at his job the Jets will be #2 in the division again this year.

I though Cameron might make the Fins more effective at least against us because the SD offense has been tough for us to handle the last few years. However his draft and explanation for the first round pick have set those worries to rest.

As long as Ralph Wilson owns the Bills they are a lost cause.

A toast to the Dolphins draft!

beer_becks.jpg

I thought for sure that they were going with Quinn, i about fell out of my chair when they said Ginn!!

LOL!! Dolphins suck!!

Back