what would happen if...

I don't agree that this is an instigative thread by the Jets fan. He and his bro have always been respectful here even when we've bashed the crap out of them, their team, and the rest of their fanbase.

No, but it was toward me...Sorry if I am not feeling the respect, and I am not one of the ones that bash his team over and over on the jets thread....

Here's the thing. Without sounding like a homer, the Pats are a much better team...even in the secondary, I think. We're more balanced, our players are more skilled, and the coaching is far superior. I think that your team probably has more confidence on defense than ours because we have so many rookies that are still finding their legs and learning how to play smart. I think we have more confidence on offense because our offense historically plays smart, with a few exceptions.

That all being said, if the Patriots lose, I will lose my fvcking mind, randomly swear at people that get in my path for the next week, look for any argument that I can find, including anyone wearing anything NY, and tell my husband he's on his own and don't talk to me for a week.

Nothing different than every other day of the week.
To date, the pats have a much better paper tiger. To date, both teams are 3 - 3...and neither has beaten a team with a winning record, therefore in the standings, they are NOT a much better team.

I would much rather be the Pats at 3 - 3 then the Jets at 3-3 because of some of the points you made. The pat secondary is not that good, and from what i have seen, the Pats oline is just as suspect. But with TB, BB, WW, Gronk, AHERN......it's impossible to see the Pats not getting 11 wins and winning the division

Well, I know what goes on over on their forums, but I'm talking about here. There are a few members here that just run rampant on these guys just because they're Jets fans. I mean, I get the hate for the team and most of their fans, but these guys are fine. It could be worse. They could be Steelers fans.

yeah but I am not one of them....I talk about my team and could care less about the jets unless we play them. They choose to come to a Patriots board, then I am not sure what else they would expect to be honest, just like I would expect nothing less if I went to the jets board.

Just the thought of losing to the New Jersey Rats makes me want to :Eason::Eason::Eason::Eason::Eason::Eason:
I'll probably turn on Borderlands 2 and get my Wub Wub on. Probably go to the "Fridge" or another area infested with "Rats" and joy puke my face off. Those Bonerfarts won't know what hit 'em! Videogames can be quite therapeutic sometimes.

IMHO, your insight is typically the reality and accuracy of the Pats team's total play and I would not even worry at all about this Jetsam instigative thread. :thumb:
So you and your 181 posts have me all figured out ? Read some of my posts before you start taking shots in the dark

Bash? Go sign up on the jets message board and hang out for awhile.:fire:
Please....have you seen the bashing my bro and I take here? Come to the Jet forum we are on.....Im pretty sure if you play by the forum rules you'd be fine

Well, I know what goes on over on their forums, but I'm talking about here. There are a few members here that just run rampant on these guys just because they're Jets fans. I mean, I get the hate for the team and most of their fans, but these guys are fine. It could be worse. They could be Steelers fans.
spot on....thanks for the love !!!

yeah but I am not one of them....I talk about my team and could care less about the jets unless we play them. They choose to come to a Patriots board, then I am not sure what else they would expect to be honest, just like I would expect nothing less if I went to the jets board.
so you don't completely hate the jets ? Awesome

spot on....thanks for the love !!!

So because others have bashed your team on a ....Patriots board....then that means you can act like an ass to me? Not sure it works that way.

so you don't completely hate the jets ? Awesome

I do not care anymore about the jets than any other team we play...sorry. I do not like any other teams..I dislike teams more if they pose a bigger threat to what my team is trying to do.

Please....have you seen the bashing my bro and I take here? Come to the Jet forum we are on.....Im pretty sure if you play by the forum rules you'd be fine

We have rules too here, and I have not seen anyone break those rules in regards to you...I mean newsflash, Patriots fans do not like your team....you are on a patriots board...I always tell people...if you do something to get a reaction, then maybe you should actually expect the reaction to happen.

Here's the thing. Without sounding like a homer, the Pats are a much better team...even in the secondary, I think. We're more balanced, our players are more skilled, and the coaching is far superior. I think that your team probably has more confidence on defense than ours because we have so many rookies that are still finding their legs and learning how to play smart. I think we have more confidence on offense because our offense historically plays smart, with a few exceptions.

That all being said, if the Patriots lose, I will lose my fvcking mind, randomly swear at people that get in my path for the next week, look for any argument that I can find, including anyone wearing anything NY, and tell my husband he's on his own and don't talk to me for a week.

Nothing different than every other day of the week.
I agree with everything here except when it comes to the secondary. Your seconday is clearly the weakest part of your team, and ours while not great, has played pretty well, even with the injury to Revis and the fact that we have four new players back there.

I don't see the Jets winning Sunday but any given Sunday, right?

So you and your 181 posts have me all figured out ? Read some of my posts before you start taking shots in the dark

Oh your 3042 posts of which approx 50% of them bashing Pats fans in hear , like you just did to me without just cause, makes your insight more accurate than my 181 posts. Like I said with just cause, this thread is in fact instigative coming from a Jetsam fan. I am over and out on this because it is not worth anymore of my time...

GO PATS CRUSH JETS !!! :fire:

I'm just curious.....what would the Pats fans say if the Jets were to win ?

I personally don't see the Jets winning this game, However, should the Jets come into Gillette, beat the Pats......placing the Jets in 1st, the Pats in last (after 7 games)

Jets would be 3 - 0 in the division

what would the reaction here be? Without all the nonsense comments about the Jets being lucky...etc etc etc

Should the Jets be fortunate enough to win / possibly outplay the Pats....how would you all react ?

honestly, I'm pretty down on the team right now and wouldn't be that surprised by a Jets' win, and in an odd way I might actually enjoy it. there was something deliciously horrendous about their loss to the Seahawks - I could see it coming, and kept saying out loud at various points in the 4th quarter, "okay, if they can't protect this lead in this situation, they don't deserve to win." This has been happening too many times since they lost to the Giants in the 2007 (2008) superbowl.

to be frank, I'm kind of waiting for the election to decide if I am jumping off the bandwagon completely (not to get political about this, but just stating a fact).

I don't agree that this is an instigative thread by the Jets fan. He and his bro have always been respectful here even when we've bashed the crap out of them, their team, and the rest of their fanbase.
We do both however have a Patriots dart board. :peace:

I don't mind the Jets bro's a bit personally. I mean their avatars annoy the shit out of me at times. But to me they have never come of a "trolly". The take plenty of ish from us about the Jests too (expectedly) and seem to be good sports about it.

So because others have bashed your team on a ....Patriots board....then that means you can act like an ass to me? Not sure it works that way.
my original comment to you was a fkg joke....hence the stick poking guy......settle down already....and just answer the original question ? What would you do if....

Back