what would happen if...

Oh your 3042 posts of which approx 50% of them bashing Pats fans in hear , like you just did to me without just cause, makes your insight more accurate than my 181 posts. Like I said with just cause, this thread is in fact instigative coming from a Jetsam fan. I am over and out on this because it is not worth anymore of my time...

GO PATS CRUSH JETS !!! :fire:
she me where 1500 of my posts bash the Jets....show me where I bashed you. I asked you if you had me all figured out......boo friggin hoo

I don't mind the Jets bro's a bit personally. I mean their avatars annoy the shit out of me at times. But to me they have never come of a "trolly". The take plenty of ish from us about the Jests too (expectedly) and seem to be good sports about it.
you just miss the TB avatar in stripper boots

my original comment to you was a fkg joke....hence the stick poking guy......settle down already....and just answer the original question ? What would you do if....

I already did answer the question....I do not care about your jokes, and I do not have to settle down because I am not unsettled.

If NE played like they did in the 2010 playoffs, I'd be pissed. Losing because you played stupidly or without heart is always worse than losing because an opponent outplayed you.

So you and your 181 posts have me all figured out ? Read some of my posts before you start taking shots in the dark

I was wondering how you had so many posts then I looked and saw you registered here in 2010. Time flies.

Oh your 3042 posts of which approx 50% of them bashing Pats fans in hear , like you just did to me without just cause, makes your insight more accurate than my 181 posts. Like I said with just cause, this thread is in fact instigative coming from a Jetsam fan. I am over and out on this because it is not worth anymore of my time...

GO PATS CRUSH JETS !!! :fire:
one thing many newer members forget, or older members just never learned is we encourage good fans of others teams to join and post here. actually you learn more from their observations,when the two are not screwing around, because many times we overlook a flaw because of a special place player X has in our heart.

so while you may not like them being here, along with the multitude of Colts fans, they are welcome here.

this place is a tailgate, I know when ever I travel to a game I like being welcomed into the opposing teams tailgate to talk a little trash, respectfully. I also invite opposing fans to join me when at a game in foxboro. for the most part these guys do just that despite the baiting so many supply.

truthfully if the unthinkable were to happen I will most likelybe spending a portion of the night banning douchebags, hopefully all the douchebags will be Jets fans.

one thing many newer members forget, or older members just never learned is we encourage good fans of others teams to join and post here. actually you learn more from their observations,when the two are not screwing around, because many times we overlook a flaw because of a special place player X has in our heart.

so while you may not like them being here, along with the multitude of Colts fans, they are welcome here.

this place is a tailgate, I know when ever I travel to a game I like being welcomed into the opposing teams tailgate to talk a little trash, respectfully. I also invite opposing fans to join me when at a game in foxboro. for the most part these guys do just that despite the baiting so many supply.

truthfully if the unthinkable were to happen I will most likelybe spending a portion of the night banning douchebags, hopefully all the douchebags will be Jets fans.

I can honestly say I have not learned more about the Patriots from opposing fans, unless BB is a dirty cheater, Brady is a crappy system QB, and all of our superbowls were won because of spygate.

I've always wondered what would happen if the moon rose from a bath of blood.

But I don't think I'll ever get to find out :(

I can honestly say I have not learned more about the Patriots from opposing fans, unless BB is a dirty cheater, Brady is a crappy system QB, and all of our superbowls were won because of spygate.

*sigh*

Middie, this place is fun because of the fan mix...

Good posters from all teams are what it's about. Trolls are dealt with swiftly and appropriately, so the rest of us can engage in lively conversation and debate, along with good-natured ribbing.

I know you'd prefer a place where everyone loved Brady with as much adoration as you, but... ;)

PFL knows these guys, and says they're good fans, so... I believe her.

maybe you and others do not read and engage them...I remember when the pats/Colts was worth a sh!t and several of the Colts fans pointed out issues I knew existed but because I was so fond of a player I overlooked them.

but if you think a circle jerk exposes flaws in the team then good for you, I am happy you are happy

maybe you and others do not read and engage them...I remember when the pats/Colts was worth a sh!t and several of the Colts fans pointed out issues I knew existed but because I was so fond of a player I overlooked them.

but if you think a circle jerk exposes flaws in the team then good for you, I am happy you are happy

I am not sure I said.....anyway....So jets fans, what is the flaw of the Pats? In other words, instead of saying any given sunday, tell us why you think the Jets win sunday or how they will do it.

Back