Votes: 1 1.4%
  • thomas144

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters
Hawg73 on 02-15-2008 at 01:21 PM said:
You and me both.

I knew I liked you for a reason.

Besides the fact you are hotter than a tijuana sidewalk
Aww shucks wuv. They say Pisces are the more down to earth and laid back of the bunch. I think we fall under that category. Or it could be the years of pot :confused: :D .

Jh on 02-15-2008 at 04:22 PM said:
Aww shucks wuv. They say Pisces are the more down to earth and laid back of the bunch. I think we fall under that category. Or it could be the years of pot :confused: :D .

The only Pisces I've never known (that I actually knew was a Pisces anyway) in person is a flamin' looneytoon.

You're cool though, so I'll change my overall opinion of Pisces unless you later prove to be a flamin' looneytoon as well.

Taureans are in the lead!!! :rockon:

And if you don't know your sign:

Aries :March 21-April 19
Taurus: April 20-May 20
Gemini: May 21-June 21
Cancer: June 22-July 22
Leo: July 23-August 22
Virgo: August 23-September 22
Libra: September 23-October 22
Scorpio: October 23-November 21
Sagittarius: November 22-December 21
Capricorn: December 22-January 19
Aquarius: January 20-February 18
Pisces: February 19-March 20

Brownfan80 on 02-15-2008 at 04:27 PM said:
The only Pisces I've never known (that I actually knew was a Pisces anyway) in person is a flamin' looneytoon.

You're cool though, so I'll change my overall opinion of Pisces unless you later prove to be a flamin' looneytoon as well.

They say that Pisces are hard to understand because they tend to have traits of basically every other sign, but we are basically shy, deep people who are filled with compassion for all mankind. Maybe even a little bi-polar.

BTW.....GFY!!!

;)

Brownfan80 on 02-15-2008 at 04:27 PM said:

I'm a Pisces

does this help in your fact-finding project?

Brownfan80 on 02-15-2008 at 01:27 PM said:

Glad to represent! I wouldn't call myself a flaming looneytoon, but there was a time when I was a *little* out there. Again, it could have been the smorgasboard of drugs and partying. ;) Now I would call myself exactly what Hawg says. But the fact RG is one, too is a little scary. LOL, j/k RG! I see that you really are that too, especially with the engraved bracelets you like to give out --
LOSTRG.jpg

:D I was unaware if you saw the Lost thread and thought you might like to see that your work is appreciated :D .

I'm kinda interested in seeing the results of this poll. We all know it takes a special kind of person to understand the greatness of the Planet. Maybe there is a trend in here somewhere.

so...I'm the only gemini at the planet...........awesome......>)

Jh on 02-15-2008 at 04:53 PM said:
I was unaware if you saw the Lost thread and thought you might like to see that your work is appreciated :D .
ROFL I did not see that thread, so TYVM fellow-fishy :thumb:

I did find this though:

They (Pisces) are never egotistical in their personal relationships and give more than they ask from their friends. They are sexually delicate :( :( in the extreme almost asexual :confused: and most Pisceans would want a relationship in which the partner's mind and spirit rather than the body resonated with their own. :confused: :shake: Unfortunately they can be easily misled by a lover who courts them delicately and in marriage makes them unhappy by a coarser sexuality :eek: than they expected. They are nevertheless intensely loyal and home-loving and will remain faithful.

http://www.astrology-online.com/pisces.htm

RoadGrader on 02-15-2008 at 02:46 PM said:

I did find this though:

Your smilies almost had me pissing myself!!!! LOL at the :shake: !

I don't find that article true at all. I really don't give much thought to all this whoo haa anyway (unless I agree with what it says, lol)

RoadGrader on 02-15-2008 at 04:46 PM said:

I did find this though:

From the same:

Although (Taureans') physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.
also:

The color of choice for Taurus is PINK

Back