Where does this Super Bowl Rank?

Ray Crittenden

Sometimes
Reaction score
First of all, congrats to Steeler fans. Your team deserved to win. The refs had nothing to do with the outcome. If the other team commits a penalty, and it is called, that means the refs are in the bag for your team??? Great game all around. Right out of the chute, this super bowl moves into the "upper class" of super bowl games played. Here's my quick list of classic super bowls:

1) Pats v. Rams
2) Giants v. Bills
3) Rams v. Titans
4) Steelers v. Cowboys
5) 49ers v. Bengals
6) Pats v. Giants
7) Jets v. Colts
8) Steelers v. Cardinals

Next year the universe shall be put back into order with the return of Brady, until then, enjoy the win.

First of all, congrats to Steeler fans. Your team deserved to win. The refs had nothing to do with the outcome. If the other team commits a penalty, and it is called, that means the refs are in the bag for your team??? Great game all around. Right out of the chute, this super bowl moves into the "upper class" of super bowl games played. Here's my quick list of classic super bowls:

1) Pats v. Rams
2) Giants v. Bills
3) Rams v. Titans
4) Steelers v. Cowboys
5) 49ers v. Bengals
6) Pats v. Giants
7) Jets v. Colts
8) Steelers v. Cardinals

Next year the universe shall be put back into order with the return of Brady, until then, enjoy the win.

Right behind the Patriots-Panthers game............... the one NOT on your list

It's not a game that I'll ever want to see again, I know that.

It was poorly played but had an exciting finish. That doesn't make it a great game.

And a lot of those calls (the personal fouls in particular) were terrible. That non-review at the end was terrible. Was that the reason why the Cards lost? Probably no. But the refs were bad in that game.

:(

just2short.jpg

It's not a game that I'll ever want to see again, I know that.

It was poorly played but had an exciting finish. That doesn't make it a great game.

And a lot of those calls (the personal fouls in particular) were terrible. That non-review at the end was terrible. Was that the reason why the Cards lost? Probably no. But the refs were bad in that game.

I disagree. It was not poorly played. You had defensive stands, big offensive plays, intensity, and two comebacks in the fourth quarter. I dont know what else you could ask for in a super bowl. I hate the Steelers, but not like I hate the colts, jets, giants, or dolphins.

What is its rank?

Why 43 of course.

It was on all the logos and everything.

:D

Right behind the Patriots-Panthers game............... the one NOT on your list

Yeah, I think Pats-Panthers was the best game of the Pats' three wins. We tend to rank the Rams game higher because of the shock and thrill of the first win, but for non Pats' fans, the Panthers game might have been more fun - it had a defensive war in the 1st half and then an offensive shootout for the 2nd.

And, although I hate to admit it, Giants-Pats probably belongs on the list. The Giants' final drive was excruciating for us, but for non Pats' fans, the spectacular plays on a final drive to take out an undefeated team was exciting.

Yea you guys and the panthers was a great game to watch

The Superbowl was last night?

Damn, I was thinking it was this coming Sunday. Guess that means it ranks a zero with me.

Just like the last SB the Spittsburgh Squealers played in. :zzz:

Fot it's these are the games i watched
Patriots VS Rams
Titans vs Rams
Gaints vs Bills
Denver vs Packers
Cards vs Steelers

Did you miss the 2nd half of the Patriots/Panthers?

If the first half didn't suck so bad, SB 38 would always be my pick. That 2nd half, including the 4th Quarter, with Jake Delhomme winning himself a job-for-life against a 10th-string defense, and Brady absolutely SHREDDING the "vaunted" Carolina defense, that 2nd half was as awesome a GAME I had seen, never mind Super Bowl.

Back