Where will Cam end up?

So name all the dynasties over the past 6-7 years?
Also, maybe name all the other franches that made it to 6 of 7 conference championship games over the past 6-7 years? Or all the other teams who made it to the dance 4 of the last 7 years? While winning "the damn chip" 3 of those 4 dances?

So name all the dynasties over the past 6-7 years?
Again, you are missing the entire point. The bad drafting of the last 6-7 years is what led to our roster being upside down in 2019 and the $150 mil spent on FA this year. That is why Kraft said the Pats used to laugh at orgs that did what the Pats just did and he also cited the poor drafting as the reason.

It's also why most rankings of the teams this year have us in the mid or high teens. Teams that do what we just did - have a losing season, draft a QB in round one and spend a boat load in FA don't have success typically.

That's why it's time for Bill IMO at age 69 to turn in his GM responsibilities and be only the HC.

Last edited:
Again, you are missing the entire point. The bad drafting of the last 6-7 years is what led to our roster being upside down in 2019 and the $150 mil spent on FA this year. That is why Kraft said the Pats used to laugh at orgs that did what the Pats just did and he also cited the poor drafting as the reason.

It's also why most rankings of the teams this year have us in the mid or high teens. Teams that do what we just did - have a losing season, draft a QB in round one and spend a boat load in FA don't have success typically.

That's why it's time for Bill IMO at age 69 to turn in his GM responsibilities and be only the HC.

Picture the scene..... a big lush office in Gillette stadium, at dusk......it's the office of the Silver Fox himself, the Wiley Robert Kraft. Bill Belichick strolls in, his face, as usual, looking like he's just licked some piss off a nettle...

"Hi Bill, have a seat..."

"Thank's Robert."

"Bill, you and I have come a long way.....we've done unprecedented things in the league....but we need to change it up. I was shown something this afternoon, something....shocking"

"What is it Robert??" Bill asks, genuinely intrigued....well a look of intrigue as much as possible on the face on the granite-faced Belichick.

Kraft sighs.....he knows this is a huge moment...."Look....."

Kraft shows Bill the Patriots Planet message board and an incredibly insightful post by a Mazz22, a post so earth-shattering it causes both men to sharply intake their breath. This was something nobody had ever brought up before...

RK: "Bill......this now puts everything up in the air....I mean we can't go on with you as GM and Head Coach now, after this....the world has changed..."

The normally Stoney-faced Belichik looks lost....a granite tear falls down his frown lined face..."I mean....if that's what random internet people who never played the game nor ever coached the game are saying, I guess I have nowhere left to hide...."

RK" "I knew you'd understand Bill.....hell, this is something new for both of us now...."

BB: "I guess.....but just one more thing Robert...."

RK: "What's that Bill?"

BB: "What about Middie???"

Kraft finally relaxes and lets out a long chuckle....the kind of laugh only a billionaire can make...."Don't worry about him, he's a fucking lunatic"

They both laugh and crack open a bottle of Macallan 12-year-old and toasted this new exciting era.

Picture the scene..... a big lush office in Gillette stadium, at dusk......it's the office of the Silver Fox himself, the Wiley Robert Kraft. Bill Belichick strolls in, his face, as usual, looking like he's just licked some piss off a nettle...

"Thank's Robert."

"Bill, you and I have come a long way.....we've done unprecedented things in the league....but we need to change it up. I was shown something this afternoon, something....shocking"

"What is it Robert??" Bill asks, genuinely intrigued....well a look of intrigue as much as possible on the face on the granite-faced Belichick.

Kraft shows Bill the Patriots Planet message board and an incredibly insightful post by a Mazz22, a post so earth-shattering it causes both men to sharply intake their breath. This was something nobody had ever brought up before...

RK: "Bill......this now puts everything up in the air....I mean we can't go on with you as GM and Head Coach now, after this....the world has changed..."

The normally Stoney-faced Belichik looks lost....a granite tear falls down his frown lined face..."I mean....if that's what random internet people who never played the game nor ever coached the game are saying, I guess I have nowhere left to hide...."

RK" "I knew you'd understand Bill.....hell, this is something new for both of us now...."

Kraft finally relaxes and lets out a long chuckle....the kind of laugh only a billionaire can make...."Don't worry about him, he's a fucking lunatic"

They both laugh and crack open a bottle of Macallan 12-year-old and toasted this new exciting era.

Good stuff man. :)

Let's just say no one with the Pats is sad that Caserio has moved on. That's a fact. Garbage in, garbage out.
The 2021 draft was terrific. BB overhauled those at the top and the scouts so that he got accurate information.
The results are proof of that.

Let's just say no one with the Pats is sad that Caserio has moved on. That's a fact. Garbage in, garbage out.
The 2021 draft was terrific. BB overhauled those at the top and the scouts so that he got accurate information.

Thank you. Was gonna make that case as well. Wholly accurate.

the fact this hasn't leaked out is amazing. i'm pretty surprised this is the case. thank you for your willingness to share without giving up your sources.

"Thank's Robert."

Solid Gold Post :thumb:

but that "a granite tear falls down" line??......legendary good stuff!! :rofl: :beer:

the fact this hasn't leaked out is amazing. i'm pretty surprised this is the case. thank you for your willingness to share without giving up your sources.
Kraft himself almost let the cat out of bag prior to the draft when he said he hoped the new changes would give better results.

BB is a horrible GM.

"Thank's Robert."

When the greatest post of patriot plan competition comes around in 30 years this will be choice A in the sarcasm category.
Outstanding.

Last edited:
Back