Which Play will the Pats open the game with?

What will the Pats first play on offense be?

• Play action, bomb to Moss

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Maroney up the middle

Votes: 12 31.6%
  • Double reverse to Stallworth

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Welker 10 yard slant pattern

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Watson down the seam

Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Zombies will rush the field, causing Brady to fumble, resulting in a Giants TD

Votes: 10 26.3%

• Total voters
Giants press Moss, cover Welker and rush 4,

Watson smokes the poor LB (hopefully Pierce) lined up on him for a 27 yard RUMBLE, knocking Aaron Ross on his a$$!

I would like to think a 2TE Balanced set w/ Maroney run to the right side where we had some trouble last time on account of Neal & Kaczur were out

but BB will prolly have McDaniel go 4-wide/1TE shotgun set :sulk:

want smashmouth on the 1st possession, dammit :banghead: :banghead:

Kick-off
The only loss for them will be the coin flip

I have a feeling this is going to be a no holds barred type game for the Pats. Catch the Giants off guard with some trickery and go for the throat early and often. You know they have at least one or two dandies saved up for this game.

Screen pass to Maroney for 37 yards before he drops the shoulder and lets Ross know he's his bitch all day!!

I took Welker, nice, quick, unflashy completion.

We'll get to 1 eventually, be patient.

Also, in watching all these SB's this week, it struck me how often the result is difficult to determine in the early going. Just a word of caution, it's such a big game, don't let the first few plays make you think that's how the game is going to go.

welker will line up next to faulk in the backfield ball will be snaped not to tom but to welker who will boot a dropkick and will be downed by moss at the 5 yard line

I'm thinking The Glass Menagerie or maybe Much Ado About Nothing.

Oh wait, you meant what kind of FOOTBALL play?

I KILL me! ROFL

Screen to Faulk.

2nd guess....delayed handoff to Koolaid.

What? Not opening with the ol quarterback sneak?

That would REALLY surprise em!! ROFL

(gotta test that ankle. . .)

Fumblerooski??!!:D Even better!!!

Back