Which PP members would you never want to meet?

Whom would you avoid like the plague?

• Total voters
This reminds me of an old SNL skit where someone wasn't sure whether the proper term of address to a Brit was "Slimy Lime" or "Limey Slime." :jester:

Unfortunately, I already found out who I didn't want to meet only after meeting them. You all know who you are. :rolleyes:

Really looking for straight answer? I doubt many of us are going there. Who you do want to meet was tough enough, for fear of forgetting/offending someone.

Cheers, Bostontim

Pudding, the Cheaphighqualityjerseyguys, and MercuryMorris.

Ice broken :stirpot:

seriously these names seems to bug me
longgonedupre
leonhess
Bernard pollard
chop block

then
p4e - soccer hooligan

but RIpatsfan is a toss up, depends on my mood

I voted for gomezcat. In real life, he's grumpy, sarcastic and just generally a pain in the arse to be around. Down the pub, he's quite ranty and drinks too quickly/too much, especially for the average American brought up on gnat's piss. :spank:

Then there's his accent; he's got a Northern English accent, so doesn't even speak proper, stereotypical English like the Queen. As for Mrs Cat, he must have drugged her, because she is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of his league. As for his Football knowledge. This is how much he knows:

Yep. That much.

seriously these names seems to bug me
longgonedupre
leonhess
Bernard pollard
chop block

then
p4e - soccer hooligan

but RIpatsfan is a toss up, depends on my mood

That outfit sucks ass...I've worked for an outfit that subcontracts for them. On top of that, they used to own the Jets...

Back