What's to like about that ?

kathy-ireland-bikini-pic.jpg

Besides Everything

Boobs only average though
Everything else....Off the charts

Kinda surprised no love for elle mcpherson though-same era
I like all kinds of boobs..Consider me an equal opportunity employer..:coffee:

pimping-pimping-pimp-funny-girls-demotivational-poster-1205950651.jpg

For those who may not know, that's actress Lee Remick (Days of Wine and Roses, The Omen).

There used to be a department store named Remick's in Quincy Square, back in the days before malls - it was owned by her father. At Christmas time, the window dressers at Remick's would put out an amazing display of animated stuffed animals and dolls, trains, etc.

Quincy Square had a lots of shopping back in the 50s and early 60s, and almost every large store had a diner-like section where you could get a burger, or a grilled cheese sandwich, fries and onion rings, and frappes. The was a Woolworth's, a Grant's, a Raymond's (where u bot the hat), Robert Hall Clothes, a Sears, and a couple of dozen shoe stores and other specialty shops. Good times.

I now return you to the sweatermeat discussion. :D

You leave out the great and Iconic "Bargain Center"? I bought a lot off great **** at the BC.

Shame on you. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Ok, i have given this some thought and here are some beautiful real boobs.

Keely Hazel, google her to see nude pics that prove her boobs are 100% real...and spectacular!

Keeley-Hazell.jpg

keeley_hazell_blog.jpg

Sophia Vergara

sofia-vergara-007.jpg

Scarlett Johansen

scarlett_johansson_blog.jpg

Kim Hugeassian. Say what you want about her Hippo Ass, she has fantastic boobs

20110124010006.jpg

Halle Berry

2qsouuv.jpg

Marisa Miller

marisa-miller-02.jpg

I'll come up with some more

thank you cadd for your additions

don't worry, there will be more. These were just the obvious ones I could think of quick. I'll think of some other ones. Just so we are clear, are we talking famous boobs only, or can they be attched to the bartender down the street?

I think I'm gonna have to go ScarJo, those puppies are outrageous, and I don't even find her that attractive

don't worry, there will be more. These were just the obvious ones I could think of quick. I'll think of some other ones. Just so we are clear, are we talking famous boobs only, or can they be attched to the bartender down the street?
all boobs are all famously welcome you the party

I say post the bartender. We are judging the rack. I don't think it matters whose boobs they are.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok so I'm adding my two cents cuz I think this girl was and still is spectacular. Just a natural beauty....NATURAL being the key word here. Cindy Crawford for those that don't remember.

I remember. I actually stumbled across some fashion show she had on MTV once. She had Dennis Rodman on as a guest and for some reason put him in a speedo and she had on a bikini.

Rodman gets a boner. Seriously. He's tenting the speedo out and Cindy shrieks and tried to cover him with a towel.

That's entertainment.

:rimshot:

Cindy Crawford is a total Baberham Lincoln.

My two best friends are going to a Mardi Gras event in Nawlins tonight. They are going to send me some tit shots of her so that I can enter her in our contest. Hopefully they will not get too drunk and forget the pictures. :D
Posted via Mobile Device

My two best friends are going to a Mardi Gras event in Nawlins tonight. They are going to send me some tit shots of her so that I can enter her in our contest. Hopefully they will not get too drunk and forget the pictures. :D
Posted via Mobile Device
Could Pyxis have a few pics of her topless with a ton of beads draped over them titties?:coffee:

No she isn't going to flash them like that. She's a MILF that would make you trip over your Speedo tent at the bookstore. As keeping with the original intent of the thread, she's got a great rack and has agreed to be my All Natural contestant.
Posted via Mobile Device

No she isn't going to flash them like that. She's a MILF that would make you trip over your Speedo tent at the bookstore. As keeping with the original intent of the thread, she's got a great rack and has agreed to be my All Natural contestant.
Posted via Mobile Device
Nothing wrong with that..:coffee:

And just in case anyone gets any wild ideas about her, she's mine. Her son's cardiologist thought we were life partners back in the summer of 08. ****in hysterical. ROFL
Posted via Mobile Device

Back