Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Russell Wilson - 2 SB appearances & 1 Ring

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Andrew Luck - Highest Contract & Best College QB

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
Sorry, Cam is a showboat, and he showed his heart on that fumble that he watched everyone else try and recover.

Say what you want about Luck, but he's got heart.

Sent from my Enigma Device

He's a league MVP and was in the Super Bowl last year. Luck's heart's gotten him a .500 record outside his division, and the most turnovers in the league since he became a part of it. Come on, now.

I know right? It should be way more than twice as many.

May you be touched by the noodly appendage of the FSM for your faith, my friend. :coffee:

there are..or would be... but pro sports wants you to believe the myth that they cant get/find any white CBs or wide receivers fast enough. Its a load of bull.

I totally concur.

There is no doubt that the league has an arrangement with all HS and college programs to move the elite white corners to other positions, otherwise they would be so dominant at the pro level that no team would be able to mount an offense. It's simple common sense.

Jason Sehorn isn't going to come walking through that door.....

Folks,

I think the genius is really doing a great job and deserves all the nice things we can say to him to help him feel comfortable here.

Cognitive dissonance. I didn't know that is what I was blinded by until just a few minutes ago, but I do appreciate the heads up.

You, Sir, are AMAZING!!!

there are..or would be... but pro sports wants you to believe the myth that they cant get/find any white CBs or wide receivers fast enough. Its a load of bull.

I would agree somewhat...whitey can play more positions than just kicker, punter and qb.

Back