Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters

dchester

Snoop Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Of the young QBs (i.e. not Rodgers, Brady, Rothlisberger, etc), which one do you think is the best.

WILSON. He's the only current NFL starter I would want after TB.
Give me another 2 years of Cousins and he might be up there too. I love that kid.

I'd like to see how Mariota does with a decent roster. Bortles is legit I think.

Wilson for now, Newton isn't far off...he has more talent, but, needs to grow up some.

I evaluated the whole package, leadership/personality included. That's why Newton will never make my top anything (and also why even though I think AR's physical skills > TB's I'd NEVER swap them).

Mariota could be legit though. I like Bort too.

What I really hate is when people discredit Wilson "CUZ DUH HE HAS/HAD MARSHAWN LYNCH AND A GREAT DEFENSE".
That has zero to do with how great his decision making is. ZERO. Look at a guy like Cutler who has had great OLs at different times in his career, and great playmakers. He's still a horrific decision maker for the most part.
Wilson was phenomenal last year AFTER Lynch went down. And their defense did slip a little last year.

I'll take Luck. Not his fault the team he is surrounded with.

I'll take Luck. Not his fault the team he is surrounded with.

Meh :shrug:

Put Wilson or Luck on the Pats - who is more likely to win a SB?

Luck is a fighter but a poor decision-maker. Maybe that changes in time. Who knows? But at this point he'd need a team that's able to carry him through his mistakes IMO.

Wilson is a OK QB on a really good team.

Newton is interesting, but since he's so different I need to see more than a season of success before I sign on.

Luck is more of a traditional QB who has had a reasonable amount of success given what he's had to work with.

I'd pick Luck today, but I reserve the right to change my mind if Newton continues to perform at a high level without getting broken.

Wilson is a OK QB on a really good team.

Newton is interesting, but since he's so different I need to see more than a season of success before I sign on.

Luck is more of a traditional QB who has had a reasonable amount of success given what he's had to work with.

I'd pick Luck today, but I reserve the right to change my mind if Newton continues to perform at a high level without getting broken.

Is Brady an OK QB on a really good team? I would say for the most part since Brady took over the Patriots have had good teams, whether its offense, defense or both.

You can't knock a guy for being on a good team when he has the stats, the wins, and the ring to back it up (like Brady and Wilson).

Also consider the wide receivers Wilson has had since starting in Seattle. Have there been any stars? Jermaine Kearse, Doug Baldwin, Golden Tate, and Sindey Rice have pretty much been the starters during the Wilson era in Seattle.

You have to also consider Seattle has had one of the worst pass protecting offensive lines in the league the last couple of years. I'm not talking about Wilson holding onto the ball because he actually does a good job of getting rid of it quick. I'm talking about how quickly he gets hurried and its among the worst.

Now you have a Seattle team that drafted solid O-linemen early and have a potential young star in Tyler Lockett. Yes, Wilson has benefited from a good defense but it's pretty scary to think what Wilson can do with a good offense around him considering what he's already accomplished.

Back