Votes: 6 15.0%
  • Russell Wilson - 2 SB appearances & 1 Ring

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Andrew Luck - Highest Contract & Best College QB

Votes: 12 30.0%
  • Other - Please specify

Votes: 6 15.0%

• Total voters
It's like he forgets (or has blocked out of his mind) that his team's HC is Captain Subpar. ROFL

He also forgot that the Cards in the West not just the Seahags.

BB would get 10 wins out of that Rams team, easily.
Hell, even if he were DC they might win 10 with just that and Fish keeping his paws off. That D has some seriously good talent.

The kid in red who is replacing Brady in 4 years

630x420_NFLPlay60Kid.jpg

They didn't win a playoff game in that span but they kept going to the playoffs while the Pats didn't go at all.
Constantly being in first place and going to playoffs is success.
The Pats have only had this concentrated 15 year period and that's it. During that time the Colts were still going to playoffs as well.
When the Pats are done soon. The Colts will continue to dominate.
Like I said, look at the pattern of teams constantly having success when they build new stadiums,get new owners or move.
The only reason the Pats are doing well is because the league is rewarding Kraft for his business dealings.

Brady is an Irish name, Boston is a Irish heritage town.
It's all made for tv.it has nothing to do with the Pats being good.

It's going to take you a while to understand anything. All your thinking now is you think I'm making fun of your favorite team.
It's pure fantasy to think a team could be successful with the same QB for 15 years. It's pure fantasy to think 2 QB brothers can make it to 6 SBS combined and win 4.

Post of the year.

You made a big bunch of points and managed to swing and miss on almost all of them.

You're like the bizarro version of Giancarlo Stanton.

I particularly loved the "Brady is Irish" schtick.

Right-o. I don't know how many times me and me boyos got so deep in our cups that we weepily toasted Tom Brady AKA the Celtic Rifle and then sang Danny Boy.

The fact that Andrew Luck got twice as many votes as Cam Newton makes me really sad. :coffee:

Sorry, Cam is a showboat, and he showed his heart on that fumble that he watched everyone else try and recover.

Say what you want about Luck, but he's got heart.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Sorry, Cam is a showboat, and he showed his heart on that fumble that he watched everyone else try and recover.

Say what you want about Luck, but he's got heart.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Maybe the two of them should hold hands and skip down the yellow brick road.

Post of the year.

You made a big bunch of points and managed to swing and miss on almost all of them.

You're like the bizarro version of Giancarlo Stanton.

Right-o. I don't know how many times me and me boyos got so deep in our cups that we weepily toasted Tom Brady AKA the Celtic Rifle and then sang Danny Boy.

I didnt miss on one single thing. Your cognitive dissonance blinds you and there are more than one variable always.
you cant refute me on anything till you research what I told you to.
and one team not fitting that scheme is just one team out of a hundred/s of examples.

look it up. Brady is an Irish name.
how convenient for a white,Irish population to get a white irish QB and the narrative is the players arent that good around him so they can appease the white irish,racist crowd with white receivers.
..Brady. Welker. Woodhead. Gronk. Edelman.

How convenient for Boston that the Celtics get the white superstar, Bird.
none of this was coincidence

I didnt miss on one single thing. Your cognitive dissonance blinds you and there are more than one variable always.
and one team not fitting that scheme is just one team out of a hundred/s of examples.

how convenient for a white,Irish population to get a white irish QB and the narrative is the players arent that good around him so they can appease the white irish,racist crowd with white receivers.

And a racist to boot.

I'm curious, do you know what NBA team was the first one to draft a black player?

Hint: It was the same team that was the first in the NBA to start 5 black players.

:)

I'm curious, do you know what NBA team was the first one to draft a black player?

Hint: It was the same team that was the first in the NBA to start 5 black players.

:)

And the Patriots have had two HCs of Croatian heritage :)

I wish that were more white pro sports players honestly...not enough of them. :coffee:

I wish that were more white pro sports players honestly...not enough of them. :coffee:
there are..or would be... but pro sports wants you to believe the myth that they cant get/find any white CBs or wide receivers fast enough. Its a load of bull.

there are..or would be... but pro sports wants you to believe the myth that they cant get/find any white CBs or wide receivers fast enough. Its a load of bull.

You must walk around being angry all day.

Back