• Jonathan Kraft

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Nobody

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Everybody

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Dan Orlovsky made an outright statement this Monday.

According to his sources, Bill Belichick will NOT be the GM/HC of the Patriots in 2024.

He has been contacted by the Los Angeles Chargers already according to Orlovsky.

Most likely, Josh Harris will hand him the same role to take over the Commanders and BB will immediately hire Josh McDaniels to take the offense.

The owner of the Panthers is reportedly interested and will offer BB a five year $250M salary and basically give him free reign.

Every media guy immediately was calling anyone and everyone trying to get one up. Three guys have confirmed that "something" is going on or has already happened. Nothing more than the Boston media biting hard and doing their thing to keep it on the front page.

Potential landing spots : Carolina, Washington, LA, NY Giants, NY Jets..............................Las Vegas .......working for 10% Owner Tom Brady!!!!!!!!
Not a fucking chance of that happening. They brought Bieniemy in to develop Howell based on the job he did with Kermit. Put a real o-line in front of that kid and he'll ascend to an elite level, has the whole skill set but even more than that he's a coach's son, not only capable of learning but understands how to do it. If BB comes here as the HC, that's his OC and his QB...period.

Dan Orlovsky made an outright statement this Monday.

According to his sources, Bill Belichick will NOT be the GM/HC of the Patriots in 2024.

He has been contacted by the Los Angeles Chargers already according to Orlovsky.

Most likely, Josh Harris will hand him the same role to take over the Commanders and BB will immediately hire Josh McDaniels to take the offense.

The owner of the Panthers is reportedly interested and will offer BB a five year $250M salary and basically give him free reign.

Every media guy immediately was calling anyone and everyone trying to get one up. Three guys have confirmed that "something" is going on or has already happened. Nothing more than the Boston media biting hard and doing their thing to keep it on the front page.

Potential landing spots : Carolina, Washington, LA, NY Giants, NY Jets..............................Las Vegas .......working for 10% Owner Tom Brady!!!!!!!!
I wonder if folks around here will lose their collective minds with Bill being tampered with this season the way they were with the Fins contacting Brady. Me thinks not ...

Not a fucking chance of that happening. They brought Bieniemy in to develop Howell based on the job he did with Kermit. Put a real o-line in front of that kid and he'll ascend to an elite level, has the whole skill set but even more than that he's a coach's son, not only capable of learning but understands how to do it. If BB comes here as the HC, that's his OC and his QB...period.
I so agree with you here ... but you know as well as I do that Bill likes his henchmen. McDaniels will be there in a nanosecond.

Oh man. I will be giggling for the rest of my life if Bill somehow ends up in Vegas with Brady as his boss. :ROFLMAO:

I so agree with you here ... but you know as well as I do that Bill likes his henchmen. McDaniels will be there in a nanosecond.
no, he won't. Harris brought Bieniemy in personally, first move as owner. There's a new sheriff in town here.

no, he won't. Harris brought Bieniemy in personally, first move as owner. There's a new sheriff in town here.
I sure hope you are right. I love what Eric is doing with Howell and the O. Have you heard what they plan to do with the defense now that Del Rio is gone?

I sure hope you are right. I love what Eric is doing with Howell and the O. Have you heard what they plan to do with the defense now that Del Rio is gone?
I am

...and no, because this is the first I've heard...doesn't matter. Montez Sweat just singed a 4 year extension in Chicago, Chase Young could get a ring this year, Jonathan Allen wanted to be traded...all because of the absolute uselessness of del Rio.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are actually going to serve a purpose this week. They play the 'Skins here and hopefully it will be Rivera's last game.

:woohoo::bow::party::dance::celebrate:

I am

...and no, because this is the first I've heard...doesn't matter. Montez Sweat just singed a 4 year extension in Chicago, Chase Young could get a ring this year, Jonathan Allen wanted to be traded...all because of the absolute uselessness of del Rio.

Meanwhile, the Dolphins are actually going to serve a purpose this week. They play the 'Skins here and hopefully it will be Rivera's last game.

:woohoo::bow::party::dance::celebrate:
Who do you want as HC?

bb has said rumors he was going elsewhere are nonsense.
Well he would certainly not admit it in the middle of the season ...

Who do you want as HC?
EB is from the Andy Reed/Mike Holmgren coaching tree. No issue whatsoever with giving him a shot at it, pretty sure that's why Harris brought him in.

Rivera is not Harris's guy, the problem was the time frame in which he took ownership. If Rivera somehow makes it until the end of the season he'll likely be the first to go on Black Monday

EB is from the Andy Reed/Mike Holmgren coaching tree. No issue whatsoever with giving him a shot at it, pretty sure that's why Harris brought him in.

Rivera is not Harris's guy, the problem was the time frame in which he took ownership. If Rivera somehow makes it until the end of the season he'll likely be the first to go on Black Monday
I would like to see EB get a shot too.

i despise rivera so i will chortle uncontrollably if that p.o.s gets fired.

Back