Why Peyton Winning Doesn't Really Bother Me

so what if he is done, if somebody offers 20mil he is going to take it...this is the game he grew up playing, its his lifes work if somebody wants to pay him money to continue to do it then good for him. seriously why would he give 2 seconds worrying about legacy, you would do it and so will he if given the chance...

I have a real hard time seeing somebody offering him 20M after the way he has looked the last season and a half.

I have a real hard time seeing somebody offering him 20M after the way he has looked the last season and a half.

Tenn was going to offer him $25 mil and a stake in the team back in 2012 when no one knew if he could still play after the neck surgeries. I think a team like LA will pay him what he wants because he will put people in the seats and help to sell jerseys. The NFL desperately wants LA to succeed so money is no issue. That is why LA said at season's end they wanted him. You don't say that unless you are willing to pay him.

Tenn was going to offer him $25 mil and a stake in the team back in 2012 when no one knew if he could still play after the neck surgeries. I think a team like LA will pay him what he wants because he will put people in the seats and help to sell jerseys. The NFL desperately wants LA to succeed so money is no issue. That is why LA said at season's end they wanted him. You don't say that unless you are willing to pay him.
will LA be in LA next year? I have heard conflicting stories. IF not no need for PeyPey

Tenn was going to offer him $25 mil and a stake in the team back in 2012 when no one knew if he could still play after the neck surgeries.

And now we know he can't.

I think a team like LA will pay him what he wants because he will put people in the seats and help to sell jerseys. The NFL desperately wants LA to succeed so money is no issue. That is why LA said at season's end they wanted him. You don't say that unless you are willing to pay him.

Personally, I find it sad that a team would put making money ahead of winning. As Patriots fans, I guess it's just that the concept is so foreign. Kind of like the Pats bringing in the ghost of Joe Kapp way back when.

Personally, I find it sad that a team would put making money ahead of winning. As Patriots fans, I guess it's just that the concept is so foreign. Kind of like the Pats bringing in the ghost of Joe Kapp way back when.

I agree but it is true in all sports leagues. There are many teams just interested in the mighty dollar. I don't blame LA in a way as the NFL desperately wants that market to succeed. They were not going to be a good team next year anyways so why not take a flier on Manning and make some money? That is the NFL at its core anyways.

12734050_949239705172411_4719483552771399028_n.jpg

Back