Wickersham’s Book

Stop. This is your QB of 20 years, 6 chips together. You meet him. You find a way in person not over the phone.
Not that I am interested in taking the time to do this research even if I could go and do it to prove it's quite possible they weren't in Boston at the same time, why does it matter? Why do you hold BB to such a high standard, but not Brady himself?

Stop. This is your QB of 20 years, 6 chips together. You meet him. You find a way in person not over the phone.

You stop. You're coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts of the situation.

You stop. You're coming to a conclusion without knowing the facts of the situation.
He doesn't get that it's quite possible BB was handling FA stuff, preparing for the Combine, maybe out scouting and out of town or simply on vacation in March of 2019. That's actually a super busy time of year with FA and then the owners/GM/Coaches meetings as well.

Chevs, this entire book is damning toward Bill. Him not meeting with Brady is probably the most benign.

Chevs, this entire book is damning toward Bill. Him not meeting with Brady is probably the most benign.

Are you sure about that bc it's not what I've heard.

Hey Captain Pitch Count, as long as we're in a questioning mode, are you still on your double secret probation here from the weekend when you were limited to 2 post per hour? Just asking for a friend...😂

Are you sure about that bc it's not what I've heard.
I am basing it on the excerpts that were released today. More might be coming. I don't know. I had heard the same as you that there would be stuff negative on Brady as well. I guess we will see.

After what ESPN did in 07, it's stupid to trust anything anyone from there says.

This is all a bit too soap opera for me. In the end I don't care about much of it even if true. Unnecessary drama.

Oh, and there is oodles of confirmation bias in this thread. :coffee:

I just answered it above and you didn't respond to it or read it? My goodness. Do you just dodge discussion in fear of being embarrassed? BB FIRED BRADY and the process started well before 2018 or 2019. BB drafting JimmyG worked the way BB wanted it to work. It ticked his HOF off to play better. Get it? Brady's behavior changed after the Atlanta SB. He wanted a new deal "through the age of 45".

Do you not pay attention? Bad memory? Don't look at chronology of events? What is it?

I have no issue with my GM and Coach being prepared. That's why he does. He tries his best to be prepared. If Brady didn't get back under Center more in 2014, Brady may have been dealt at some point even prior to the drama in 2017 where BB asked about dealing Brady to SF that Kraft blocked.

Why can't people like you be happy that a 2nd dynasty was formed? Who cares that Brady was butthurt and it looked like BB was the one to fix Brady who had been struggling in postseasons from 2007-2012? It worked!!

The best question any mediahead can ask BB on the spot, not that he would answer is this:

Why did Brady change how he ran the offense starting in 2007 when Moss and Welker arrived, knowing the Manning style of offense failed against your own defenses in the first dynasty?

Do you realize this crybaby crap from Brady goes back to the 2006 season when Branch wanted #1 WR money and BB was forced to trade him? Per Paul Perillo, Brady blew up on BB during the 2006 season exit interview process and demanded he get toys like Manning has. He did And, what did Brady do with it? Changed how he ran our offense, collected a lot of stats like Manning and then looked like Manning in Januarys and Februarys. Capiche?

Good.

It's insane to blame BB for things when in reality he was trying to show support of what his QB wanted. Tom Brady turned into a self absorbed diva that probably made BB's life a hell at certain times.

Last edited:
I am basing it on the excerpts that were released today. More might be coming. I don't know. I had heard the same as you that there would be stuff negative on Brady as well. I guess we will see.
I've already seen it. Brady butt kissers better buckle up....

Leaving aside the veracity of the book, this is not a good thing for an organization to have to deal with. It's kind of amazing it took 20 years,, but it's a distraction at best, and an organizational bomb at worst.
That's why it's amusing to me people would believe anything in the book. Kraft, BB or Brady, or any coach or player on those teams are absolutely not a source in the book and I haven't even seen the book. It's scary our society doesn't know what a primary source is vs a secondary source and puts as much stock in rumor, heresay and speculation than actual facts.

I just know how WickerSHAM operates. It's no different than Felger or Mazz taking a piece of info and then spinning their agenda as a fact. It's the old Stanely Milgrim experiment. If someone with authority tells you something, a human is inclined to believe it, when they shouldn't. It's the old Goebbels 1939 "the vaunted Polish Army is invading with horses on the border!" Umm, nope. A myth.

There's probably some truth to the root of the material like Kraft blocking the Brady trade in 2017 or offering JimmyG 7.5 million in 2018 and walking from Brady at the end of 2017 altogether. And, there is evidence of crybaby Brady being a baby for a long period of time, but any real fan already knew that.

What I don't get is they won one more ring and formed a 2nd dynasty so why does this even matter?

Can you imagine the real drama of other organizations? Imagine a Jets book or a Browns book? Or, the LA Rams with Kroenke's financial issues and that whole thing? Or, even better, a book on Goodell, the real cheater in the NFL. Imagine how many emails or incidents have taken place that would blow our minds even more than what we already know about cheater Goodell? Like, the phone calls or emails with Goodell telling those owners of the Ravens, Colts, Jets, Giants, Steelers, Chiefs, etc, that he's going to do them a solid and cover for them even if he gets caught doing it. Ya know, stuff like that. That's a book I would buy.

The 4 Days in Fall documentary on Amazon about Deflatgate and the obvious framejob it was at its surface, is a good start, but a book that would get a lot of publicity behind it, is a book I would buy.

The media has made millions off of lying about this franchise, since it was proven a financial boon to do so with Goodell lying about Spygate. One story just leaps into another. Rinse and repeat.

The timing of the release of the book certainly isn't a coincidence.

People trying to make a name for themselves and profit off the brand name is just that and there is no way I am supporting those scumbag people.

Last edited:
Leaving aside the veracity of the book, this is not a good thing for an organization to have to deal with. It's kind of amazing it took 20 years,, but it's a distraction at best, and an organizational bomb at worst.
The Kraft/Bill stuff is shocking and very unexpected IMO.

I've answered it 2 or 3 times. Honestly the fact you're this obtuse on the subject means you have poor comprehension. If BB didn't walk from Brady, Brady would have had a contract here through age 45 like Brady had lobbied publicly for YEARS.

BB did not give him that contract. Do you see a contract? Do you see Brady still in NE? Is there a new GM or Coach? Did McDaniels leave with Brady? Brady has been butthurt since and still is because the fauntleroy finally didn't have his ass kissed for once.

Just because you're lost in the dreamy eyes of Tom Brady every time he stepped on the field, doesn't mean certain things happened or didn't happen.

Back