Wildcard Weekend - 1/10 1:05 p.m. ET - Seattle at Minnesota (NBC)

Screw it. If you rely on using field goals as your only source of points you deserve to lose.

Seahawks gifted a win, they were thoroughly outplayed in all aspects of the game save for 2 plays. Hawks just won their SB today, Carolina is going to crush them next weekend.

Pretty much went the way I expected. Not what I wanted, but what I expected.

---------- Post added at 01:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

I'm sure the Rain City Bitch Pigeons will enjoy that colder weather up there... Mostly because yeah, it's cold, but at least it's not cold AND raining so the chill goes bone-deep and stays long after you get inside... So there's that.

This should be the most interesting game this weekend, as I'd love to see Seattle lose because **** the 12s that's why, but it will come down to the wire, and a mistake will be made by someone... It could go either way.

:coffee:

Seahawks gifted a win, they were thoroughly outplayed in all aspects of the game save for 2 plays. Hawks just won their SB today, Carolina is going to crush them next weekend.
I think the Hawks have an excellent chance against Carolina. The Hawks defense is damn good and Cam Newton is overrated. He's being treated like he's the second coming of Jesus and he hasn't won jackshit yet. Let's see what happens when he's under the spotlight of the playoffs and the Seahawks D remembering their loss after giving up the lead in the 4th quarter to them in Seattle. I think Seattle has a lot of confidence and yes I don't like them but they have short memories and expect them to come out giving their all.

It's not ALL on the kicker, but, he will get the blame for this atrocity...

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I think the Hawks have an excellent chance against Carolina. The Hawks defense is damn good and Cam Newton is overrated. He's being treated like he's the second coming of Jesus and he hasn't won jackshit yet. Let's see what happens when he's under the spotlight of the playoffs and the Seahawks D remembering their loss after giving up the lead in the 4th quarter to them in Seattle. I think Seattle has a lot of confidence and yes I don't like them but they have short memories and expect them to come out giving their all.

I really don't like either team...ugh.

They will eat Carolina alive

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

I really don't like either team...ugh.
I hate them both but I'm just trying to give an objective opinion.:coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

They will eat Carolina alive

I don't know about that because I love Carolinas defense. I think it's going to be another close game coming right down to the wire.

I hate them both but I'm just trying to give an objective opinion.:coffee:

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

I don't know about that because I love Caroline its defense. I think it's going to be another close game coming right down to the wire.
Carolina are frauds, you'll see

Watching Zim in the presser. Right there is why he'll be successful, he's a tough, no nonsense coach. Not touchy feely trying to best pals with the players BS. I'm sorry for him, he's a good guy.

Petersen needs to have a long look at himself, he folded today and let his team down with that reckless fumble.

Watching Zim in the presser. Right there is why he'll be successful, he's a tough, no nonsense coach. Not touchy feely trying to best pals with the players BS. I'm sorry for him, he's a good guy.

Petersen needs to have a long look at himself, he folded today and let his team down with that reckless fumble.

Special teams lost the game...

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Carolina are frauds, you'll see

They beat the Hee Hawks...they're overrated, but, so are the Hee Hawks.

Sleep in the whoopin' room and lay a switch to his own ball bag.

Being merely a wild card game, he's at least spared the Scott Norwood legacy.

But it won't be fun.

Cheers, BostonTim

The Seahawks are the luckiest team in this sport, no doubt. Allways seem to find a way to win by plays they dont control.

I wouldn't want to trade places with the guy... :coffee:

If I were him, I would be on my way out of town by now. Not safe there any more. Its true that it isn't all his fault, but he DID just miss a short figgie that would have won the game. That fanbase will want his head.

I thought that was a great game. loved the low scoring defensive battle in real football weather.
When the Vikes kicker missed that I was both shocked and not shocked. minny just one of those franchises (like the Bengals) that will just find a way to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The Seahawks are the luckiest team in this sport, no doubt. Allways seem to find a way to win by plays they dont control.

Luck ran out on Feb. 1 though. :patriotlogo:

Back