Wildcard Weekend - Other Games

It's amazing how well the SF defense is playing. Even with Bosa out, they're piling on this relentless pressure on Dak.

A stunning performance so far. The worry I'd have for SF is if they treat this like their SB. Very few people picked them to win this one and it's a huge traditional NFC rivalry that was significant in the mid-90s. I hope they haven't emptied the tank for this game.

Speaking SF and SB, that last Jimmy G pass was reminiscent of his SB meltdown. how'd he miss a wide open guy that badly ?

Isn't it amazing how penalties just kill you. Cowboys run the fake punt well, get the 1st down and then they delay the game and are pushed back. Penalties have killed the Cowboys through his game.

Isn't it amazing how penalties just kill you. Cowboys run the fake punt well, get the 1st down and then they delay the game and are pushed back. Penalties have killed the Cowboys through his game.
they are doing a lot of dumb things, which I think is a reflection of their Head Coach. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerrah makes the move if he thinks he can get Harbaugh.

they are doing a lot of dumb things, which I think is a reflection of their Head Coach. I wouldn't be surprised if Jerrah makes the move if he thinks he can get Harbaugh.
The man who will always have a job in the NFL

Terrible pick by Garoppolo, followed by Fred Warner blowing out his knee.

Back