Will Belichick part ways or return to Patriots?

Will Belichick part ways or return to Patriots?

• Belichick will part ways

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Belichick will return

Votes: 36 85.7%

• Total voters
In my opinion, Kraft should guillotine Bill at the end of the season, then stick his head, arms, and legs on spikes at each end of Gillette. This will serve as a warning to the next coach that he had better not fuck up a decade’s worth of drafts whilst, simultaneously, giving the fans something “extreme” to complain about.

Didn't they do that with Jimmy Hoffa at the Meadowlands?

I hope to see BB return in his capacity as HC. However relieved/diminished personnel role. I’d be thrilled with McD back in control offensively and to bring along our next young QB.
We’d all live happily ever after in this scenario.

Plan B involves shitcanning Belichick and the pats devolve into the never ending spiral of chasing the right coach and QB. Like all the middling and gutter trash franchises we’ve laughed at for two decades.

I am begging for Bill's press conference demeanor to be a sign that he is coming back. How badly I want to see how douche bags like Curran have to backtrack.

He may be playing nice as a common sense negotiating ploy for his next owner.

But there is hope!

It's not as if Patriots GM duties haven't been shared in the past.

BB worked with Scott Pioli for years, and Ernie Adams was always part of the talent evaluation and selection process.

I think the big thing is "final say" though. I hope this happens.

I think the big thing is "final say" though. I hope this happens.

That's a simple workaround. Anonymous voting could be used, for example, when needed to set the Draft Board after discussions lead to differences in opinion on FAs and potential draftees. That's probably a good idea anyway to stimulate conversation and debate. Running the draft, I want Belichick making those split second decisions when possible.

Back