Will the Colts Go 0-16?

Will the Colts Go 0-16?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to be held accountable for a colossal personnel failed plan.

1 guy, no matter how good, should not be the catalyst for this.

manning is not the sole reason they are losing. painter has not played that bad at all. They should not have lost that game yesterday, is it coaching, is it bad play? I think the players need to stop feeling sorry for themselves and get out there and win. I would think if anything the players are still playing hard.

If they went 8-8, I would have no issues. It's not even the losing in an of itself that concerns me. I can handle losing. But if this team was who we thought they were (at least, what the general MO was), they should not be 0-5.

I've been concerned for awhile that we had built a flawed team, and that suspician is starting to become pretty justified. That's what concerns me more than losing. Is that the team is structurally flawed, which needs to be addressed.

On the bright side, we should have a pretty high draft picks to start that rebuilding process.

Honestly, if this happened 5 years ago, this team would not be 0-5...I think the falling off of the team was evident last year as well. Bad draft picks, no free agents...etc etc...coaching.

Somebody should make an online message board where Colts fans could discuss the Colts. In fact, every NFL team should have a message board.

I once opened a Coltsplanet. It failed miserably.

:coffee:

If they went 8-8, I would have no issues. It's not even the losing in an of itself that concerns me. I can handle losing. But if this team was who we thought they were (at least, what the general MO was), they should not be 0-5.

I've been concerned for awhile that we had built a flawed team, and that suspician is starting to become pretty justified. That's what concerns me more than losing. Is that the team is structurally flawed, which needs to be addressed.

On the bright side, we should have a pretty high draft picks to start that rebuilding process.

Not a total rebuild just some solid tweaking. It starts with getting rid of Catfish & telling Polian to retire & start working on his HOF speech. I also look for DC Larry Coyer to be gone during the bye week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Honestly, if this happened 5 years ago, this team would not be 0-5...I think the falling off of the team was evident last year as well. Bad draft picks, no free agents...etc etc...coaching.

5 years ago, the team set records for giving up rushing yards.

Yeah man, like, totally Jim Sorgi would've led them to greatness. :blink::huh:

5 years ago, the team set records for giving up rushing yards.

Yeah man, like, totally Jim Sorgi would've led them to greatness. :blink::huh:

They won the superbowl despite their Qb throwing twice as many picks as td's. has that ever even happened? You won a playoff game without a single offensive td....yeah...team was better then than it is now.

They won the superbowl despite their Qb throwing twice as many picks as td's. has that ever even happened? You won a playoff game without a single offensive td....yeah...team was better then than it is now.

I wasn't talking about the postseason.

Try to stay on topic.

I wasn't talking about the postseason.

Try to stay on topic.

Your team.....was better....in 06...than they are now. They were better in 07 as well and 05. Teams do not always stay great. The pats team was better in 03 than it is now.

Your team.....was better....in 06...than they are now. They were better in 07 as well and 05. Teams do not always stay great. The pats team was better in 03 than it is now.

That's all true.

But, the Colts in 2006 would've started the season 0-5 with Jim Sorgi at the helm.

That's all true.

But, the Colts in 2006 would've started the season 0-5 with Jim Sorgi at the helm.

You had a very good running game that year and Sorgi was better than any Qb you have playing right now. Not to mention he also knew the system....so no, he would not have been 0-5. Your team was better then than it is now. Hell they still had harrison back then the colts D held two teams in the first 5 under 15 points.

You had a very good running game that year and Sorgi was better than any Qb you have playing right now. Not to mention he also knew the system....so no, he would not have been 0-5. Your team was better then than it is now. Hell they still had harrison back then the colts D held two teams in the first 5 under 15 points.

That's patently false. Jim Sorgi was horrible.

6 td's 1 int Qb rating of 90. Not sure thats horrible, but what I saw from Collins was horrible.

Sorgi never played an entire regular season game. Trust me. He was horrible. Colts are better off with who they have.

We're 0-10!

There is NO ONE rooting for the Colts right now more than midgar. 0-10 without Manning, very possibly on the way to 0-16? That's a bit different than how you said the Colts would be without Manning, isn't it middie? :LOL:

Normally, if I was watching the Colts perform like this, I'd be on either narcotics or antidepressants, depending upon which I could get my hands on first. But, midgar has made this losing almost (operative word there) tolerable, as he's been so hilariously wrong.

ROFLROFLROFL

I'm changing my vote. I don't see us winning any games this year.

I'm going to try and call into the Polian show tonight to ask since we've recently been eliminated from the playoffs (and therfore any additional wins wouldn't effect our playoff standing) when I can expect our starters to get "rested."

Of course I suppose if you're 0-10 it's called "benching" your starters rather than resting them.

I'm going to try and call into the Polian show tonight to ask since we've recently been eliminated from the playoffs (and therfore any additional wins wouldn't effect our playoff standing) when I can expect our starters to get "rested."

Of course I suppose if you're 0-10 it's called "benching" your starters rather than resting them.

Tremendous. Please, please do this. :grovel:

I've learned that the Colts are one of the more contemptible groups of fans I've ever witnessed.

Not the Colt fans here, but check out their main webboard. The collective IQ on that board has plummeted 80 points in the past 3 years.

I've learned that the Colts are one of the more contemptible groups of fans I've ever witnessed.

Not the Colt fans here, but check out their main webboard. The collective IQ on that board has plummeted 80 points in the past 3 years.

I don't know why people use Colts.com.

Also, obviously, you've never visited Jaguars.com oLOL

Unfortunately, with the way calls are screened (at least I'm guessing), there's no way you'd get onto the show.

Unless the Colts just have a bunch of plants call in that are somehow still positive about things. Which we can't rule out.

Back