Will the Colts go 0-6

Will the Colts go 0-6?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why should I care?

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Do you know what Andrew Luck rhymes with?

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • I REALLY like cheese.

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

Coltsfan2theend

Custom Titles, we don't need no custom titles
Reaction score
A little humor for my username....
6057c81e-e7c6-46e9-9895-91a463b6e3f9

:coffee:

Vs the Bengals? They have a decent chance of winning, but because I picked them to win this week and they didn't, I hope they end up with the #2 overall. So yes, they will lose.

And I don't think it will be because of Painter either.

Just think every time you lose your chances of getting Andrew Luck goes way up. SO just lose baby.

The Bengals have been decent-ish. Going to have to say probably. But I also don't think it will be becasuse of Painter.

Cincy is actually pretty good this year, so probably.

I can hope.

Outstanding! A pats fan rooting for non playoff bound colts to secure the top draft pick. Keep up the good thoughts & we just migjt get rid of Catfish(Caldwell) & Polian.
Posted via Mobile Device

Outstanding! A pats fan rooting for non playoff bound colts to secure the top draft pick. Keep up the good thoughts & we just migjt get rid of Catfish(Caldwell) & Polian.
Posted via Mobile Device

If you read my postings you would know this was a gentle jab at CKA and Jaric but then again you would have to read my post

It is not happening they are not going 0-16

If you read my postings you would know this was a gentle jab at CKA and Jaric but then again you would have to read my post

It is not happening they are not going 0-16
1-15 will do. Miami will be a threat but they will pull out 2-4 wins. Top draft pick(s) & goodbye Catfish will make it worth it in the end.
Posted via Mobile Device

Posted via Mobile Device

Quite honestly: The Colts can have the top draft pick. Just knowing that they are irrelevant this year (and, quite likely, years to come) is good enough for me. The Colts performance this year minus Manning is pretty indicative of a much larger problem in the Colts organization.

Manning vs Brady is great for football, but Manning out is ultimately is one less worry for the Pats when it comes to the playoffs. Right now, I couldn't care less about who ends up with Luck.

1-15 will do. Miami will be a threat but they will pull out 2-4 wins. Top draft pick(s) & goodbye Catfish will make it worth it in the end.
Posted via Mobile Device

Works for me, I will continue to enjoy them losing at any rate.

I'm actually finding it hard to hate the Colts right now, without the Great Gazoo. I mean, they have a pretty scrappy team with some talent. The Unholy Trinity there was Dungy/Forehead/Polian. Now, without Dungy and Forehead, the only joy I take is knowing that Polian must be popping Tums like candy. But as far as hate goes, I have a long list of teams I hate more who I'd rather see lose (Jets, Steelers, Ravens, Raiders, Broncos, Chargers, Giants, Eagles, Cowboys).

Posted via Mobile Device

Colts didn't develop or trust their back up QB so they went outside the organization to get Collins. At least the Pats went 11-5 without Brady which tells me they "trust" their program. Getting Luck in the draft should be the furthest thing from Coltfan's mind and getting Peyton back healthy more important

Back