Will Tom F?N Brady miss any time of the beginning of this season?

Will Tom F?N Brady miss any playing time of the beginning of this season?

• NO

Votes: 42 80.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

HarpoonIPA

ハープーンIPA &#1249
Reaction score
Will Tom F’N Brady miss any time of the beginning of this season?

I feel sick to my stomach and thinking the worst case scenario makes me want to cry. Yes I’m a big pussy but when your life long passion is everything Patriots, what’s a guy to do?

I mean if the Patriots sucked like they did in the 70’s and 80’s I could live with it because I loved them then as I do now and it was what it was back then.

But when you have one of the games greatest players ever “out a whole season last year” and now possibly a new injury from last night that will be talked about over the next 2 weeks. And a Patriots organization that is as secretive as is Fort Knox is tighter then a frogs ass is water tight.

Yes I’m starting to mumble but this is suppose to be the greatest and most important comeback in the NFL, any thoughts?

I feel sick to my stomach and thinking the worst case scenario makes me want to cry. Yes I’m a big pussy but when your life long passion is everything Patriots, what’s a guy to do?

I mean if the Patriots sucked like they did in the 70’s and 80’s I could live with it because I loved them then as I do now and it was what it was back then.

But when you have one of the games greatest players ever “out a whole season last year” and now possibly a new injury from last night that will be talked about over the next 2 weeks. And a Patriots organization that is as secretive as is Fort Knox is tighter then a frogs ass is water tight.

Yes I’m starting to mumble but this is suppose to be the greatest and most important comeback in the NFL, any thoughts?

I feel your pain. I do not want to see the greatest qb ever be out another year in his prime.Where is tmz when you need them?

He will be ready do go against the Bills. He will hit Moss for 5 TD bouncing T.O. (right in front of him) to third all time.

Yeah, I think he'll be fine. Won't play next week... But most of us (Michigan Dave especially) would prefer that anyways. +

If Brady does miss any time I think it will be just one week. And luckily we are capable of beating the Bills even without Brady. :thumb:

Tom Brady - P (shoulder)

wash_mouth_out_soap_small.jpg

P-Shoulder.

It probably doesn't even hurt today.

I did like how the media scrambled around trying to figure out what BB meant in his press conference. BB said brady had bumps and bruises like everyone else, and that they were not going to play him in the second half anyway, they spent 10 minutes trying to decipher.

Reiss seems to think Brady is hurt more then the Pats are saying. On the Hub right now.

Mike Reiss thinks there is a story to Brady not being on the sideline after the first half:banghead:

what exactly is Reiss saying? Does he have any idea what could be the problem? :sulk:

He just said when Brady walked back into the locker room Brady's right are was not normal (like your arm hangs down when you walk)

Back