With week 7 completed, have you jumped off the bandwagon?

are you jumping off the Bus

• Total voters
To be clear, had you separated the 2nd question into 3 different parts:

Dynasty - That's been over for at least 2 years.
BB - He's not done.
Brady - I don't think so but the jury is still out on his mechanics and age.

To be clear, had you separated the 2nd question into 3 different parts:

Dynasty - That's been over for at least 2 years.
BB - He's not done.
Brady - I don't think so but the jury is still out on his mechanics and age.
the wording was a rip off of this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q7vtWB4owdE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have been a fan of the Patriots since the early days of Grogan's neck brace. I am not going anywhere anytime soon. I have not missed any games since about 1995 (radio, TV, or live and I have only missed a few plays in that time.) Ironically I just traded in my Outback Wagon for a newer Impreza Hatchback. The last thing I did before driving over was to take off my Patriots stickers and trailer hitch cover. One of the stickers was salvagable and it is now in my rear window. The two Pats flags still fly on each of my porches and my grill is still covered with a Patriot cover. I am not going anywhere. I am with Mikie, this team could just as easily had won three Superbowls in St.Louis...

I don't understand the question.

I'm never going to stop watching and hoping for the best, but at the moment the record is not as important as the way the signs are reading.

I'm in the camp that believes Brady's accuracy has to get better or we can forget about competing for a trophy. We can't compete with the best teams, imo.

I know it isn't just that, but if he's on target then we can still win, despite mistakes, drops and injuries. If he's way off over the next month the way he has been then we can forget about February now.

I'm never going to stop watching and hoping for the best, but at the moment the record is not as important as the way the signs are reading.

I'm in the camp that believes Brady's accuracy has to get better or we can forget about competing for a trophy. We can't compete with the best teams, imo.

I know it isn't just that, but if he's on target then we can still win, despite mistakes, drops and injuries. If he's way off over the next month the way he has been then we can forget about February now.

What about giving up 12 sacks in the last 3 weeks, can that continue?

Question is for all the fans panicking over the loss, the ones who jumped off when theCincy game ended , back on when they beat the Aint's and off again after yesterdays game.

You can question if they will win or lose but to start with the Fire BB, Trade Tom F'ing Brady stuff is a bit much.

I promise you Tom is hurt, his inability to grip the ball is causing him to miss his target. I am assuming if it is the ring finger and possibly the knuckle causing the ball to sit in his hand funny.

anyone want to grab a football and throw it with out the use of all your fingers or the palm of your hand. It will change the way you throw a ball.

On a less flippant note, I've been a Pats fan since 1986 so jumping off isn't my thing. I am less optimistic about the season now than at the beginning? Most definitely.
Posted via Mobile Device

So you had them better than 5-2 at this point? I didnt.

So you had them better than 5-2 at this point? I didnt.

That's the thing everyone should step back and take stock of. When you look at it from that point of view, things look a lot better than they do after a bad loss or two.

But TFBs accuracy needs to improve, or that 5-2 could turn into .500 really quick. I don't think it will, but it's something for the staff to study, IMO. If it's injury (as mikie suggested), then they'll need to figure out a workaround, whatever that might be.

That's the thing everyone should step back and take stock of. When you look at it from that point of view, things look a lot better than they do after a bad loss or two.

But TFBs accuracy needs to improve, or that 5-2 could turn into .500 really quick. I don't think it will, but it's something for the staff to study, IMO. If it's injury (as mikie suggested), then they'll need to figure out a workaround, whatever that might be.

I expected struggles on the offense....his accuracy is off, but I am not sure it has everything to do with an injury. It might have yesterday, but 23 drops does dip the accuracy a bit. I looked it up, if the pats were middle of the pack in drops Brady would be completing 63%, still down, but then we would be back at , well maybe he is slightly banged up from the 20 sacks in 7 weeks he has taken.

The reason I'm not optimistic despite being 5-2 is the dropoff in production of the passing game and injuries to the defence. Those two things worry me at the moment.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well if that is the case, you should have been worried before the season when Gronk was out, and we had 3 rookies starting on offense, because I could have told you then that the passing game would struggle.

Back