Women!

PA_PATS_FAN54*

Reaction score
Website
www.a2zpa.com
So my wife has a business trip coming up Wednesday, we've known about it for a month already. She looks at me YESTERDAY and asks: "Hunny, will you be able to bring me to Philly Wednesday, and Pick me up on Thursday".
I'm thinking :blink: WTF? you know how my schedule is. Once I book a job that's it! Nothing gets canceled for anything short of a life altering emergency.

So I call my client and change their inspection to This afternoon (Monday). Now I'm missing the damn football draft on Thursday as well.

When I go away o business I always get the same response from her: "Ok hunny, see you in a couple of days!" :banghead: SHe knows the airport like the back of her hand. Yet I'm driving her, I'm driving myself and parking at the airport.

Why wait till 3 days before te trip to ask me! :cuss:

.......women!

So my wife has a business trip coming up Wednesday, we've known about it for a month already. She looks at me YESTERDAY and asks: "Hunny, will you be able to bring me to Philly Wednesday, and Pick me up on Thursday".
I'm thinking :blink: WTF? you know how my schedule is. Once I book a job that's it! Nothing gets canceled for anything short of a life altering emergency.

So I call my client and change their inspection to This afternoon (Monday). Now I'm missing the damn football draft on Thursday as well.

When I go away o business I always get the same response from her: "Ok hunny, see you in a couple of days!" :banghead: SHe knows the airport like the back of her hand. Yet I'm driving her, I'm driving myself and parking at the airport.

.......women!

You were supposed to just know. Didn't they teach you that in your "Mind Reading For Marital Purposes 101" class?

.......women!
RELIEF is but a phone call and/or mouse click away, my good man

-- now's the time when the end-of-year clearance sales are on to make room for the new 2009 models :thumb:

allegedly........sources say

.......women!

Your wife laid the smackdown on you ROFL now I buy her the drinks in Vegas, so she doesnt have to take it from you :p

ROFL Ok, so you've been married mor ethan once, and you still dont' understand them? ROFL

I understand them just fine, for example: cash jobs = hand the wife 1/4 of the profit tell her it's half the profit = happy day.

If she asks me a question or gives me a direct order the answer is always "Yes Dear"

What else is there!?! :shrug:

I understand them just fine, for example: cash jobs = hand the wife 1/4 of the profit tell her it's half the profit = happy day.

If she asks me a question or gives me a direct order the answer is always "Yes Dear"

What else is there!?! :shrug:

3 days notice to drive her to the airport and pick her up, all without complaint... :shrug:

:p

Back