Would BB trade Brady right now if

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
he was offered the right price? I think he would in a heart beat...
#1 the team is decimated with injuries #2 Tom isn't getting any younger.
#3 Bill will do whats BEST FOR THE TEAM...

Now you've done it.

By noon I'm betting you're feeling like that hog Mikiemo barbecued 3 wks ago. Flame, flame, flame.

(Shoulda been a public pole.)

Now you've done it.

By noon I'm betting you're feeling like that hog Mikiemo barbecued 3 wks ago. Flame, flame, flame.

(Shoulda been a public pole.)
I was going to put in a pole, and one of my options was going to be GFY PIG! ROFL

Jaws-Halloween-Edition---91751.jpg

I suppose that depends on your definition of "the right price"...

I'm thinking we get to pick any 3 players of the other teams roster with no restrictions.

A 1st round pick in 2014 guaranteed to be in the top 5.

A no questions asked weekend on a deserted island with no less than 3 women of my choice from the Maxim hot 100.

Then yeah, I'd pull the trigger on that one.

I suppose that depends on your definition of "the right price"...

I'm thinking we get to pick any 3 players of the other teams roster with no restrictions.

A 1st round pick in 2014 guaranteed to be in the top 5.

A no questions asked weekend on a deserted island with no less than 3 women of my choice from the Maxim hot 100.

Then yeah, I'd pull the trigger on that one.
That sounds fair...:coffee:

Listen Pig, I've been talking about trading TB now for over a year. And here is how I would do it, who ever we trade him to, gives us their draft picks 4 & 5 years after the trade is made. So when that team is at rock bottom with Brady stinking up there stadium we get a high value pick. And hopefully BB will no longer be with the Patriots and wont be able to trade down on those picks.

Listen Pig, I've been talking about trading TB now for over a year. And here is how I would do it, who ever we trade him to, gives us their draft picks 4 & 5 years after the trade is made. So when that team is at rock bottom with Brady stinking up there stadium we get a high value pick. And hopefully BB will no longer be with the Patriots and wont be able to trade down on those picks.
So you think BB would pass up a chance to draft a Luck and trade down instead? Interesting...I tend to think BB would draft a Luck... Remember when Richard Seymour was drafted BB did not trade down...

So you think BB would pass up a chance to draft a Luck and trade down instead? Interesting...I tend to think BB would draft a Luck... Remember when Richard Seymour was drafted BB did not trade down...

Trading down is recently new for BB and just think how we could have had, Clay Matthews

Of course he would trade him if the deal were right. That being said, there's nothing Brady's done to warrant seeking a trade. It's going to be a year of ups and downs. He has rookie receivers and no matter how badly people want these rookies to step up and be super stars, it won't happen this year.

I love Mondays after a loss on here. :coffee:

I love Mondays after a loss on here. :coffee:

Then get ready for more, because if your boy doesn't get his shit together then there'll be more than we're used to.

He's off, Mid. I'm not trying to push your buttons or get you to admit it, but there was a long stretch in that game where he was off on almost every ball he put up.

I did think that during the first half he had a nice stretch where he was spinning it, but there were too many of the following and see if this sparks any recognition:

A reciever is open downfield with a DB trailing and his head is pointing to open space. Brady fires it behind him and our guy has to stop and dive back across the grain towards the coverage and the pass is broken up. I could name half a dozen that fit that description and it's been happening every week. I'm not talking about back shoulder throws. I'm talking about inability to lead a guy properly. He's missing throws by what by NFL standards (especially his) is a huge margin. I don't mean the pick 6, because that guy wasn't even open.

Too many of those this year. Way too many. He's too good for this shit to be happening the way it is and I'm at a loss to explain why.

I'm praying it's something physical that can heal.

I want my quarterback back and losing his shit at Dobson in overtime wasn't a great time to get pissed off, regardless of whether the kid screwed it up. He has to keep composure in that situation. Predictably, his next (and last) pass wasn't close.

I did not say he was not off, he is...so everyone hear that? He is off....so is the oline, so are the receivers. In fact on offense the one place that has been playing well is the backs, but even they looked out of sorts yesterday. 20 sacks in 7 games is a high total I have not seen before, so quite possibly he got dinged, but I think its a bit bigger thing going on here with the entire offense than Brady has a dinged hand. As far as the thread, its just funny last week he is a hero, this week we are trading him. Lets just make sure that goes for everyone playing bad.

Back