WTF Thread

Happy Dead Duck Day!

On June 5th 1995 at 17:55h, a mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos) died after colliding with the all glass new wing of the Natural History Museum in Rotterdam. Immediately after falling to the ground, the dead duck was mounted by a (live) duck — also of the male sex. The copulation took 75 minutes, and became known in the scientific community as ‘the first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard’.

Each year on June 5th at 17:55h, just outside the museum, right on the spot where it all happened in 1995, people gather to celebrate ‘Dead Duck Day’.

Happy Dead Duck Day!

On June 5th 1995 at 17:55h, a mallard duck (Anas platyrhynchos) died after colliding with the all glass new wing of the Natural History Museum in Rotterdam. Immediately after falling to the ground, the dead duck was mounted by a (live) duck — also of the male sex. The copulation took 75 minutes, and became known in the scientific community as ‘the first case of homosexual necrophilia in the mallard’.

Each year on June 5th at 17:55h, just outside the museum, right on the spot where it all happened in 1995, people gather to celebrate ‘Dead Duck Day’.
I may give my team this holiday off...

Happy Dead Duck Day!

Also my late Dad's 101st B'Day. So Dad was born on Dead duck day! :rofl:

Cheers

I’m friends with a guy that works for a roofing company. He’s a sales manager and he oversees jobs. The owner of the company have some of the best attorneys in the Construction business just for people like that douche bag. They also have a crew that has won the roofing championship multiple times.

FTi1_wwUUAA3_vV

Back