Yeah sure, it was the refs fault

As I've said in one or 2 other threads, quit the whining. The refs had nothing to do with this loss. Maroney's fumble at the goal line and Brady's INT on the throw to Moss in the endzone were why we lost. The refs had ZERO effect.

I loved it when Muir went helmet-to-helmet on Brady, and it wasn't called.

I wasn't surprised. Nor was my wife.

I don't blame the refs for the loss. But the refs certainly called more in favor of the Colts than the Patriots, including that ridiculously ticky-tack PI on Butler.

The refs also missed a blatant hold on the Welker punt return

The refs miss shi* it happens, there is no consiracy,

The PI call was ticky tacky but i do agree with the spot

and a block in the back on the Wayne TD

Merriweather got blocked in the back

Wow... you all trying to be cool and point out all the refs mistakes you failed the realize the illegal block was on your punt return team on us... no way he would have got the 69 yard return if it wasn't for that illegal school yard block.

As I've said in one or 2 other threads, quit the whining. The refs had nothing to do with this loss. Maroney's fumble at the goal line and Brady's INT on the throw to Moss in the endzone were why we lost. The refs had ZERO effect.

Thats stupid. If you think thats why the pats lost, you didnt watch teh game. I am not saying the refs caused the loss either, but there were way more reasons for the loss than those two plays. The pick by brady turned into a pick by manning the other way, the maroney fumble took points off the board, but we were still up enough that we should have won.

I do not agree on the spot, it was a bad spot, but again, there was no more challanges, so it really does not matter either way.

Thats stupid. If you think thats why the pats lost, you didnt watch teh game. I am not saying the refs caused the loss either, but there were way more reasons for the loss than those two plays. The pick by brady turned into a pick by manning the other way, the maroney fumble took points off the board, but we were still up enough that we should have won.

You fail to realize by not scoring in that position and losing possession of the ball in the red zone those are points you guys "would have" scored... so if you would have scored them you would have won. Us not scoring our "points after turnover" has nothing to do with you guys. It just means we failed to capatalize on your mistakes.

Yes, the refs miss calls all the time (seems like more than normal to me this year, across all teams). And, every once in a while, like in this case, a missed call decided the outcome of the game. It happens. Sucks when it does, but it happens.

I really do believe they missed the spot, but the funny thing was Collinsworth's reaction. First he starts on the whole juggling thing. Then when they show the replay you hear them talking about the juggle, then when he's right at the 30 you hear someone in the booth say "he has possession there", and after that Collinsworth pretty much dropped the subject and went on to whether they should have punted. It's like even he saw it and decided to drop it.

Jesus H. Christ...crappingfan and mushy haven't been assclowned yet?

I disagree with HH. The refs simply had blinders on.

1. No PI call in Bethea locking up Moss's left arm on his way to the end zone. Not that we would have accepted the penalty, but throw the goddam flag. It was blatant.

2. Offensive PI on Cawley, or whatever the phuck his name is, not PI on Butler. Ridiculous call.

3. Unsportsmanlike conduct on Bodden after the interception? Are you shitting me? Where????

4. No roughing the passer call on the defender in front of Brady after the ball was three seconds in the air and he had already gotten the hit from the back.

Too tired to keep going. But how about the fact that everyone playing at the tax burden before us has said it's much quieter in there now with the structure of the new stadium, but as we all heard, you could barely hear the announcers because it was so loud. No piped-in crowd noise there, right?

BTW, how was the driving rainstorm that caused your asswipe team to close the lid? Yeah, I thought so.

Just remember, win now, lose in the playoffs. That is your M.O.

This is one of those calls that's been largely ignored due to 4th and 2 and Butler's PI... I've been waiting for an explanation on that one since last night!

Never saw a replay. I guess it was for picking manning off and dropping his Qb rating a point or two.

This is one of those calls that's been largely ignored due to 4th and 2 and Butler's PI... I've been waiting for an explanation on that one since last night!
I assumed excessive celebration.

But I never saw what they called, and there was no replay. So I got nothing.

I assumed excessive celebration.

But I never saw what they called, and there was no replay. So I got nothing.

That, Jaric, is because the replays were all reserved for the spectacular plays that the Colts made all night. :huh:

Very few Patriots replays...another thing we were screaming about during the game.

WTF?

If you run into a WR knocking off his balance they are going to call it every time everywhere.

No. THey didn't call TWO of those against the DB who was covering Moss(who caught it anyhow).

I have no issues with the first PI call against the Pats but the second one was PURE BS.

The NBC coverage was so stilted I wanted to puke. PROOF is Collinsworths most retarded statement ever:" THe WR false started because it is so quiet in here and they aren't used to it". Tell me Chris did they make you say that so as to remove the huge CAHK that they were threatening to ream up your ass or are you really just THAT dumb? Oh wait that's right you LIKE that.

OK phew I feel better now.:)

Back