YES! You CAN talk about FOOTBALL in THIS FORUM!

Musie - I know you've been gone a while, so let me break this down for you in a nutshell...

You can post whatever you want in the Three Ring Circus thread, just like before. The only forbidden topics are politics and religion.

If you want a thread to remain SOLELY about football, post it in the football forum, as no off-topic stuff is allowed in there.

I know there have been a lot of rules posted, etc., but really, it pretty much boils down to what I said.

Mods - If that's not right, please correct me. This is my interpretation/summation.

That's it in a nutshell, thank you :)

That and the 'no hostility allowed' thing.

Musie - I know you've been gone a while, so let me break this down for you in a nutshell...

You can post whatever you want in the Three Ring Circus thread, just like before. The only forbidden topics are politics and religion.

If you want a thread to remain SOLELY about football, post it in the football forum, as no off-topic stuff is allowed in there.

I know there have been a lot of rules posted, etc., but really, it pretty much boils down to what I said.

Mods - If that's not right, please correct me. This is my interpretation/summation.
So if we want to talk religion or politics we can't at all? Amazing I know the Political Forum was a tough forum to post in but again wow that it got to that point

Thanks CKA by the way

I was just leafing through the April 15th issue of People. Page 18 has 2 pics of Giselle and Benjamin. No sign of TFB and his manpurse.:coffee:

So if we want to talk religion or politics we can't at all? Amazing I know the Political Forum was a tough forum to post in but again wow that it got to that point

Thanks CKA by the way

We do still allow you to use the phone, email, or other websites to discuss those things. Just not on this website.

Thanks CKA by the way

Not here you can't. I'm sure there are other forums out there that will, but it just caused too many hard feelings here. Many of the PF advocates are now backpedaling now that the place was closed, but if we were to re-open it, I can guarantee you that the same sh.t would start all over again. Guarantee it.

So...Rothlisburger discussion.

It was already banned from the 3RC, and moved to Political Playground. PP is gone. It's football related.

I'm honestly not trying to be difficult, I'm curious.

?

:shrug:

It was already banned from the 3RC, and moved to Political Playground. PP is gone. It's football related.

?

Go for it. However if it turns into anything resembling the former thread, be prepared for the hammer. The big permanent death-dealing hammer.

However, I'm not even sure anyone is all that interested anymore. I know I'm not. :shrug:

?

If it stays civil, and does not get into Politics or Religion, I don't have a problem with it.

To whom it may concern: Don't make me have to do something I would prefer not to do.

Not here you can't. I'm sure there are other forums out there that will, but it just caused too many hard feelings here. Many of the PF advocates are now backpedaling now that the place was closed, but if we were to re-open it, I can guarantee you that the same sh.t would start all over again. Guarantee it.

Oh not disagreeing just saying it had to have gotten even worse then I recall when I was last here for you all to do that

Hence my amazement

It was tough in there period

Sex with footballs is still ok, right?

sock_monkey_football_sticker-p217352092576031077qjcl_400.jpg

Go for it. However if it turns into anything resembling the former thread, be prepared for the hammer. The big permanent death-dealing hammer.
have at it, hell I am wondering when teh audio from Cowher basically calling him out on ESPN the other day as a bad teammate was going to surface

We do still allow you to use the phone, email, or other websites to discuss those things. Just not on this website.

Shame that it gotten to that point, granted a tough topic when emotions get into it a good political talk is always fun when both sides can respect each other which was not often done in that forum from what I saw on a regular basis

Not me. UT and Nihi have both cracked down on me talking about that stuff in any context or media. :sulk:

OK, people. Yes, I name called. Yes, I attacked. Yes, I was nasty...progressively nasty. It was personal to me and I vociferously attacked him. I'm not going to apologize for it.

But just so you ALL know, SF87 and I have extended the peace pipe. Let it die now, please. It's already dead and buried between the two parties.

However, I'm not even sure anyone is all that interested anymore. I know I'm not. :shrug:
Nor I. But we can hardly expect that to be the last similar incident, so I used it for reference.

Sex with footballs is still ok, right?

sock_monkey_football_sticker-p217352092576031077qjcl_400.jpg

What you and your football do in the privacy of your own home, is no concern of mine, (as long as it is consentual).

OK, people. Yes, I name called. Yes, I attacked. Yes, I was nasty...progressively nasty. It was personal to me and I vociferously attacked him. I'm not going to apologize for it.

But just so you ALL know, SF87 and I have extended the peace pipe. Let it die now, please. It's already dead and buried between the two parties.

Thanks for the post Lisa, however I'd like to point out to everyone that despite your post, it wasn't any one person nor was it any one situation that prompted the changes that were made this weekend. It was a cumulative effect of many situations and factors that led us where we are today. And I really don't think that where we are today on Patriots Planet is all that bad.

I'm glad to hear that you two buried the hatchet though. That's really nice to see. :toast:

Back