"You don't have to be a choirboy to play for the Patriots"

SteelerFan87 on 10-02-2007 at 11:59 AM said:
I'm telling you the Cardinals are a good team! Seriously!
And I've always thought the conventional wisdom of "you can never have 2 QBs for 2 different roles!" was BS, and I'm glad Whiz seems to have found a way to make it work. I wanted them to use Maddox in a similar way with Kordell Stewart as the starter a few years ago.

Well, I'll believe it when I see it. I chalked it up as a mulligan for PIT as they are one of the best teams in football.

Forgive us though, if we're tired of hearing how big of jerks the NE players and coaches are. We get it. You don't like us. We don't care.

(speaking in general, not directly at you SF87)

Fully* Tilted* on 10-02-2007 at 11:45 AM said:
Yeah.....but does he kill kittens?
What? Am I on Ignore?
Yes he kills kittens, He killed kittens back in the day but BB brought him in even though he prefers goldfish swallowers.

He is still killing kittens albeit away from PFT's all seeing eye.

Tchok13 on 10-02-2007 at 12:11 PM said:
What? Am I on Ignore?
Yes he kills kittens, He killed kittens back in the day but BB brought him in even though he prefers goldfish swallowers.

He is still killing kittens albeit away from PFT's all seeing eye.

My apologies for missing this but I'm just relieved that it's confirmed.

Mike Vrabel kills kittens.

SteelerFan22 on 10-02-2007 at 10:17 AM said:
Of course you don't have to be a choirboy. I actually think the Pats prefer if you're the opposite. For instance, Brandon Merriweather is a douche. Late hit out of bounds, and then after he continues to tackle a guy after the whistle he got up in his face. And of course there was the whole stomping thing in college.

And what's up with Mike Vrabel? Once again, he gets a TD, runs over to the stands, offers the ball to a fan, and then pulls it away when they reach for it. Is that supposed to be his TD dance now? What an ass.

If Vrabel still played for the Steelers (nice call Cowher), you would have loved it. Also, considering the players who have played in Pittsburgh (Porter among others) who have taken a few cheap shots, you are a hypocrit for calling out Meriweather. If he played for the Steelers, you'd be applauding his hustle or something.

hey guys...

Steelers fans... Vrabel just played perfectly the character the NFL and other teams want the Patriots to play... the Villain. Just suck it up...

southcarolina* on 10-02-2007 at 11:44 AM said:
One time Mike Vrable knocked up my sister and kicked my dog. Is this the thread where we complain about him?

That's nothing. He knocked up my dog and kicked my sister.

Asshole. :4321:

He cut me in line at Dunkin Donuts, got the last blueberry muffin and then taunted me with it...

I heard Vrabel beat up Chuck Norris with a hand tied behind his back and an implement of taunting in his other hand.

SteelerFan22 on 10-02-2007 at 10:49 AM said:
Unless he did it again last year and I didn't see it. :shrug:

Impossible. You have seen (and been scandalised by) every 'mistake' a Patriot player, former Patriot player or future Patriot player has ever made.

SteelerFan22 on 10-02-2007 at 11:32 AM said:
What's up with all the Pats D-linemen's nicknames?

"J Geezy"? And here Pats fans were making fun of Porter being called "J Peezy".
:rolleyes:

Yeah. I think its an extension of the joke. AD and the linemen were just poking more fun at Porter. I'm surprised AD didn't "guarantee a win" just to really rub it in.

Claremonster on 10-02-2007 at 02:31 PM said:
Oh yeah? Well, once he taunted my 10-year old sister with a puppy dog - pretended to hand it to her, and then pulled it away!

He is Evil.
Taunting is ok but he really went over the line when he spiked the puppy.>)

Claremonster on 10-02-2007 at 03:03 PM said:
I heard that his tears could cure cancer, and he spends his off time at the local hospital crying in front of cancer patients, and licking his own tears then laughing maniacally.

Im in stitches myself now
:thumb:

SteelerFan87 on 10-02-2007 at 10:40 PM said:
"It wasn't my kid so it doesn't matter."

EVIL! :shake:

Way to select a portion of the quote SF87. You remain out of danger of being considered any form of objective or unbias. Bravo.

Here's the other portion of the quoted transcript of relevance:

Q: Why didn't you give the kid the ball the other day?

Vrabel: Was it a kid? I didn't even know it was a kid. It wasn't my kid so it doesn't matter.

Q: What did you do with it?

Vrabel: I don't even know if it made it back. I threw it to somebody on the next possession. I don't even know if it made it back.

Tchok13 on 10-02-2007 at 10:20 PM said:

Thank you. Unlike cka i can bitch about my work with explanation. I am a network admin that somehow also inherited the cell phone & blackerry responsibilities as well. I get a ::ari gold on:: motha f***in phone bill that is close to 1000 pages front and back that I have to go through and fill out avgerages and expenses on a little ass colored spreadsheet(which I didnt make) so my boss an it director can comprehend.

Anyways back to my normal self; As I said my only problem with that was about the kid. In the replays of it I remember him atleast looking like he made eye contact, which was my issue with it and the fact that it was a kid. Again when he did it to the old clowns at the bengals game it was perfectly fine by me.

Back