SO, I am reading Patriot Reign while getting my hair colored and read the passage about how the then TE from Seattle ,Christian Fauria witnessed us coming out as a team in 2001. He called his FIL RIGHT after that who he had placed a bet with against the pats and said this :

"You've already won!.." Then he talked to himself..

"This is what football is all about. It's the biggest spectacle in sports and you give up your individual right to be noticed? THe pinnacle of your career and you share it with some slapdick who is never going to see the field?..It's commendable It's it's..man I've got goosebumps."

Silly woman there is no crying in football especially in the middle of a friggin salon! :)

My little 15 year old cousin just said to me "don't forget children....always use a condom"

Whaaaaaaaaat? LOL I then proceed to tell her thanks mom remember I am not 15 and she says well I'll be 16 in a month! LOL Oh right that makes it better! That lil sh*t

I moved three blocks and live in another town, and forgot to re-register.

Does that mean I can't vote?

I assume the answer is yes.

Tool = me.

I found a place that has hops at a decent price. $24/pound isnt too tough to take considering a batch of the wifeys favorite IPA east up about 6 or 7 ounces.

I just dont know whether to order 3 or 4 pounds................?

I am sooo proud of my kids. We sat in the jacuzzi last night discussing EVERYTHING from politics to comforming to society to football ALL under a surprise meteor shower in a sky so clear you could see the Milky Way. THAT is what life is about y'all!!

I am sooo proud of my kids. We sat in the jacuzzi last night discussing EVERYTHING from politics to comforming to society to football ALL under a surprise meteor shower in a sky so clear you could see the Milky Way. THAT is what life is about y'all!!

I miss those family chats. They're rare for us these days with the kids now living in NYC and Missoula. Both will be home for the Christmas holiday so we'll have a few days of that. We're so looking forward to it.

I miss those family chats. They're rare for us these days with the kids now living in NYC and Missoula. Both will be home for the Christmas holiday so we'll have a few days of that. We're so looking forward to it.
bid have you thought about video streaming to talk to the kids...I have a friend who does it with family in Poland and as a joke even took the lap top out on his boat to take them for a ride...it is amazing and a great way to make that phone call more personal

I hear that bideau..I am treasuring the moments knowing how fast they too will be scattered around living their lives. Heck Conner gets his license in a few weeks and even then I won't get to see him much at all.

Buy everyone webcams for Christmas, Bid. My daughter and I use it all the time, even though she's local and can just drive over here in a half hour.

bid have you thought about video streaming to talk to the kids...I have a friend who does it with family in Poland and as a joke even took the lap top out on his boat to take them for a ride...it is amazing and a great way to make that phone call more personal

We're connected with our daughter. We video chat a couple of times per week. Our son has said he'll go get a webcam (we got ours for under $30) and hook it up. The software (and call) is free. And we can do conference calling.

We'll probably take the laptop and webcam to my sister's for Thanksgiving and let the family see and talk to her (she can't come home for Thanksgiving).

We'll probably take the laptop and webcam to my sister's for Thanksgiving and let the family see and talk to her (she can't come home for Thanksgiving).
that will be an emotional call

it is cool, much better than just the voice when you can see the face

send her a package she can only open while you watch

that will be an emotional call

it is cool, much better than just the voice when you can see the face

send her a package she can only open while you watch

She won't be alone. Her "not my boyfriend" is flying there to spend the weekend with her. :coffee:

well that is nice of him to do....seeing as he is not her boyfriend and all :huh:

We're the parents and we're double :huh: :huh: with a :shrug: thrown in.

Whatever......She's almost 24. It's none of my business.

She won't be alone. Her "not my boyfriend" is flying there to spend the weekend with her. :coffee:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thats high-sterical

Lets see, my little girl is 3 going on 13............ oh, I'm soooo looking forward to her growing up :banghead:

Back