we call them Bundts not farts...it sounds less offensive

:D
Never heard of that one? Hmmm when I think of Bundts I get very hungry...
all%20sizes.JPG

Must have sounded like Meg Ryan was in the house when he ran that guy down on the attempted suicide squeeze ROFL

LMAO I had to control it cause everyone else in my house was sleeping but inside ohhhh yeahhhh LOL Especially the nice butt shot I got when he was flipping over.

Piggie STOP with those pictures..making me hungry for food I can't eat.:)

lady and babalu MUhahaha.:) Nice.

Never heard of that one? Hmmm when I think of Bundts I get very hungry

Anytime I hear bundt now I think of the part of the movie

a bundt? What is a bundt? a cake? This cake has a hole in it

Makes me ROFL cause my aunts are just like that!

Anytime I hear bundt now I think of the part of the movie

a bundt? What is a bundt? a cake? This cake has a hole in it

Makes me ROFL cause my aunts are just like that!

Me too I was like "where is the plant in the middle of that?":)

Until I saw the last few minutes of last night's "Dancing With The Stars", when they played the videotape of Misty May suffering her injury, I never realized just how awesomely and sickeningly loud the SNAP of a breaking Achilles tendon really was. I mean, I've read sports reports of the injury happening to a football player and you always read some comment like, "It sounded like a gunshot", but to actually HEAR it yourself... Wow!! It literally sounded like someone slammed a very heavy dictionary against a wooden desk. :Eason:

So, they're having this thing for breast cancer at my school. There's all these signs everywhere that say "Save the ta tas!" So I'm walking by and this girl there is trying to get people to come participate in the various things they had to raise money to fight breast cancer. So she asks me if I want to buy a raffle ticket, and I'm like "I don't know. I'd need to see a free sample first, to see what I'm saving."

Yeah, didn't work. But I bought a ticket anyway. :shrug:

I went to watch The Presidential Debate last nite and within the time it took the 2 candidates to answer the very 1st question I was scrambling back to my computer to search and D/L new 20 sec. pR0n movie clips I hadn't previously randomly viewed before I was so GD bored

another random thought.......if the pR0n "actors" haven't ever met B4 they are to be filmed, I wonder how many of them, out of traditional courtesy & all, shake hands before shaking glands? :huh: :shrug:

another random thought.......if the pR0n "actors" haven't ever met B4 they are to be filmed, I wonder how many of them, out of traditional courtesy & all, shake hands before shaking glands? :huh: :shrug:

I wonder if they wash the hands that shake the hands that shake the glands.

.......... and where have you been lately
At lunch I was going to post a wheres Bid thread

Damn, I should have waited. How cool is it to have a "Where's (insert your name here)" thread.

Work has been an absolute bitch lately (apologies to all the Planet bitches). Working long hours and weekends. Plus, we're preparing to drive the daughter out to Missoula, Montana so she can hunt for an apartment and start her new job. We'll be leaving Friday evening. Won't be back until the 18th.

Damn, I should have waited. How cool is it to have a "Where's (insert your name here)" thread.

I wouldnt know
:sulk:

Work has been an absolute bitch lately (apologies to all the Planet bitches). Working long hours and weekends. Plus, we're preparing to drive the daughter out to Missoula, Montana so she can hunt for an apartment and start her new job. We'll be leaving Friday evening. Won't be back until the 18th.

No speed limit (certain highways) in Montana, hammer down.

Aren't you always here?

I'll have my speed controls sitting in the passenger seat and the back seat. Both women in my life start shrieking about the time I hit 75.

Gone for a few weeks after the Superbowl, nobody cared
:sulk:

SLOW ride through the mid-west at 70

Back