hook him up with your new number....give him Lvents

Great idea Mikie LOLOL

Find another condom wrapper in the pool? :poke: ROFL

::: running for his life :::

Someone recently told me when they were moving a few weeks ago one of the guys grabbed something in the couch and it turned out to be a used condom. Not only that but the girl who's couch it is knows who did it and the girl that did it is diiiiiirrrrrtttyyy.

That's just disgusting if you're gonna soil other people's stuff atleast throw away the used condom. Come ON now!!!

Also, why do teenagers insist on taking the difficult road?? How effin hard is it to do your friggin homework and study???? He made a deal to be grounded all summer if he didn't bring his grades up. Looks like a long damn summer for a certain 16 year old.:cuss::cuss::cuss::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm not lying here. I was not a teenaged asshole. Where did that gene suddenly come from?:huh:

Peyton Manning has been sacked more than times by Mike Vrabel than any other player in the NFL.

Tom Brady biggest nemesis has been <strike>Jason Taylor</strike> Aaron Schobel. Makes me wonder when Schobel's contract is up... :spock:

(source)

While I think raccoons are adorable I wouldn't be feeding them and don't want them hanging around the yard. They are very intelligent little animals.

That is a bit much what your neighbor does lol and here I thought my neighbor installing a shower outside was bad.

I have a shower outside my beach house down the cape for washing the salt water off after swimming. It's enclosed on thee sides and I don't remember ever being in there naked. Maybe though on a drunken night.

I have a shower outside my beach house down the cape for washing the salt water off after swimming. It's enclosed on thee sides and I don't remember ever being in there naked. Maybe though on a drunken night.

Yeah he kinda just attached it to the side of his garage. No walls no nothing. Says it's to wash off the same from the beach which is fine BUT keep your clothes on lol

My dad got rid of our pool years ago because he caught the neighbor swimming in there with no clothes on.

Yeah he kinda just attached it to the side of his garage. No walls no nothing. Says it's to wash off the same from the beach which is fine BUT keep your clothes on lol

My dad got rid of our pool years ago because he caught the neighbor swimming in there with no clothes on.

Was he from NC? :)

Was he from NC? :)

LMAO no he's been the neighbor as long as I have been here. He was away for a while when I was really young and then after his dad passed away he came to take care of his mom. But he is an odd duck for sure. Neighborhood entertainment for sure. He calls himself the Queen B of our neighborhood LOL

LMAO no he's been the neighbor as long as I have been here. He was away for a while when I was really young and then after his dad passed away he came to take care of his mom. But he is an odd duck for sure. Neighborhood entertainment for sure. He calls himself the Queen B of our neighborhood LOL

Ok that means it was not my hubby ok:)

I just don't get a mother who thinks it is ok for her 16/17 year old son to be out driving all night and has no rules to follow. Of course, he can also do no wrong. Also, parents that leave their HS kids for a MONTH to go off to EUROPE?? WTF?

I just don't get a mother who thinks it is ok for her 16/17 year old son to be out driving all night and has no rules to follow. Of course, he can also do no wrong. Also, parents that leave their HS kids for a MONTH to go off to EUROPE?? WTF?
yeah it is tough to be the "strict" parent when the friends parents are all palsy-walsy with the kids, not being a parent but a "Friend" - no wonder kids today screw up, we are too busy being a pal and not busy enough being a parent

Paz Tell those parent that it is fine if you do not care what your kids are doing but that is not how it is in the Paz household, that it is fine if they allow ther kid to risk his future doing stupid sh!t but you child is not going to be the fall for it like theey tried to make him out to be this time

You have to be kidding. It's hard enough to leave them alone for an hour to go grocery shopping. Swear to God....give them 15 minutes and they have fvcked something up.:huh:

Peyton Manning has been sacked more than times by Mike Vrabel than any other player in the NFL.

Tom Brady biggest nemesis has been <strike>Jason Taylor</strike> Aaron Schobel. Makes me wonder when Schobel's contract is up... :spock:

(source)
I had always thought it was JT but I thought Schobel couldn't be far behind after watching him dominate the Pats at times. Looks like I had it reversed.

yeah it is tough to be the "strict" parent when the friends parents are all palsy-walsy with the kids, not being a parent but a "Friend" - no wonder kids today screw up, we are too busy being a pal and not busy enough being a parent
You speak the truth! I have a girlfriend who I love dearly but the way she lets her kids run her (and it also affects others which is why it drives me nuts) drives me bonkers to the point I can't be around them.
It's far worse now than it was even when I was growing up and believe me I grew up right at the beginning of that trend and saw my share of the inmates running the asylum. I was brought up by a VERY VERY strict mother (My dad was the easy one) who never let me do ISH compared to other parents even then. I can't even imagine how tough it is on you strong minded parents now with even more other parents being lax. Good for you, you tough mommas and daddies out there! :clap:

Why don't pictures of me look like me?

When I see a picture of myself, I don't look like me, or at least not the "me" I see in reflections. Now, I know that we're not seeing the "true" angle of ourselves that others see us at: for that, you have to take a picture, not look in a mirror. Still, when I see myself in a picture, I don't look like me. My eyes look smaller, my forehead bigger, my hair shorter... Is it just me? Or does everyone feel this way about pictures of themselves (i.e. is it a human brain thing)? (Voice is the same way--most people don't think they sound the way they do--but that can be explained by the fact that you're hearing your own voice as it resonates from your body, and others don't get that effect.)

When I see a picture of myself, I don't look like me, or at least not the "me" I see in reflections. Now, I know that we're not seeing the "true" angle of ourselves that others see us at: for that, you have to take a picture, not look in a mirror. Still, when I see myself in a picture, I don't look like me. My eyes look smaller, my forehead bigger, my hair shorter... Is it just me? Or does everyone feel this way about pictures of themselves (i.e. is it a human brain thing)? (Voice is the same way--most people don't think they sound the way they do--but that can be explained by the fact that you're hearing your own voice as it resonates from your body, and others don't get that effect.)

your an alien :coffee:

I'm the same way but I have had it confirmed that I don't look the same in pics that I do in person. New Boy says I look different in every picture I take and then look different from those in person.:shrug:

:shrug: I think pictures look like me. Depends some pictures depending the action they are catching might not look like me but I am not looking in the mirror making faces or nothing so that explains that.

As for the voice thing I hate my voice. I am pretty sure it's because I have caused some damage to my hearing (loud music in my ears for years) so to me I sound funny. Almost muffled?? Maybe I sound funny to others too. When I hear a playback of my voice it definitely doesn't sound like me...to me.

Still thinks it means JD is an alien, I mean it would explain SOOOOOOOOOOOO much :p

Back