#12 is at OTAs today

we understand that sir but it is easier to just type OTA's than to say tom is at the player optional offseason work-out program offered at Gilette stadium

that is a lot to type

Try ....."workouts."

We're talking about workouts.....not games.....not OTAs....I'm talking about....workouts.

Try ....."workouts."

We're talking about workouts.....not games.....not OTAs....I'm talking about....workouts.
but does that tell the whole picture...I mean they are optional so that should be included right and the trainer is there with specific workout programs for each player based on position so it is organized, and you do hope the whole team is there to work out and there most certainly appears to be a lot of active acts going on

so we have

Optional
Organized
Team
Active

or Optional Organized Team Activities

or OOTA's
or even simpler put after leaving the 1st O off for it is optional and not required

OTA's

:D

Try ....."workouts."

You're the only one calling them WORKOUTS.

The actual media has been consistently calling them OTAs since they started last week.

But I think we should have a five-page debate about it. :coffee:

I mean aren't you the person who gets pissed when some of us point out the FACT that the Jets were more successful than the Pats last year? Winning the div & no playoff wins is far less successful than getting a WC winning 2 playoff games and getting to the AFCC.
And there is no rational argument against that which I can see. ZERO.

All we heard when the Patriots went 18-1 was "they didn't win the big one, and that's all that matters".

So the Jesters make it in because the Colts laid down, win a few playoff games against the historically underachieving Chargers and hopeless Bengals, and it's supposed to mean something?

About
Fvcking
Time

I bet he got wind of Krafts comments and grabbed the next plane to Boston

Well I utterly disagree with you..but that's the norm. :)

I mean aren't you the person who gets pissed when some of us point out the FACT that the Jets were more successful than the Pats last year? Winning the div & no playoff wins is far less successful than getting a WC winning 2 playoff games and getting to the AFCC.
And there is no rational argument against that which I can see. ZERO.

Besides football is a what have you done for me lately. 5 years ago I had a job I loved and was making decent money none of which means a FVCKING THING right now.

Hmm, what have the jets done for you lately? I dont give a rats as about the jets, I care about the pats. If you want to worry about the jets go ahead. I do not root for the jets and I dont care how they run their team, I doubt seriously any of the pats coaches, players or owners do either. I do not care how the Browns operate either, or the ravens or the lions, so if they all showed up to OTA's too, I do not care to know.

All we heard when the Patriots went 18-1 was "they didn't win the big one, and that's all that matters".

So the Jesters make it in because the Colts laid down, win a few playoff games against the historically underachieving Chargers and hopeless Bengals, and it's supposed to mean something?

There's two side to it. A lot of people are extremely proud of 16-0 :blah: which is irrelevant considering the NYJ reg season record. The undisputable fact is, they advanced further than NE and they put themselves in a situation where one possible outcome at the end of the day was to be SB bound. All the while the NE players were sitting on the couch.

Hmm, what have the jets done for you lately? I dont give a rats as about the jets, I care about the pats. If you want to worry about the jets go ahead. I do not root for the jets and I dont care how they run their team, I doubt seriously any of the pats coaches, players or owners do either. I do not care how the Browns operate either, or the ravens or the lions, so if they all showed up to OTA's too, I do not care to know.

Midgar, I'm gonna start TFB12planet just for you. >)

There's two side to it. A lot of people are extremely proud of 16-0 :blah: which is irrelevant considering the NYJ reg season record. The undisputable fact is, they advanced further than NE and they put themselves in a situation where one possible outcome at the end of the day was to be SB bound. All the while the NE players were sitting on the couch.

Congrats, the dolphins did that in 2008 too.:coffee:

About
Fvcking
Time

I bet he got wind of Krafts comments and grabbed the next plane to Boston

Uh, no.

He heard what WILFORK said, and grabbed the next plane.

012810_wilfork.jpg

Midgar, I'm gonna start TFB12planet just for you. >)

I just do not understand why I am supposed to care what the hell the jets freaking do in the offseason. How are the panthers doing, anyone know?

Who gives a crap how far they advanced? Did they win it all? No.

I just do not understand why I am supposed to care what the hell the jets freaking do in the offseason. How are the panthers doing, anyone know?

I actually do care what every other team, particularly in our division, is doing at all times. Everything has an effect on the Patriots, their moves, their mentality, their game planning, their thought processes.

Yes, I especially care about what the Jets and Dolphins are doing because I think they're going to be very difficult opponents of ours, each twice, this year. I believe we will have the toughest division in the League.

or he told the Patriots that his wife was leaving for Brazil so he spent a couple extra days with her before she left for her twin sisters wedding

No that not it as that would make sense it had to be someone one a message board he cares for...it must have been him wanting to protect Midgar from teh attacks he has been under for saying it is no big deal Tom is rehabbing

I actually do care what every other team, particularly in our division, is doing at all times. Everything has an effect on the Patriots, their moves, their mentality, their game planning, their thought processes.

Yes, I especially care about what the Jets and Dolphins are doing because I think they're going to be very difficult opponents of ours, each twice, this year. I believe we will have the toughest division in the League.

Yeah, see I don't. I care about what the pats do. Did you know that the pats are also a tough division game for both of those teams too.

or he told the Patriots that his wife was leaving for Brazil so he spent a couple extra days with her before she left for her twin sisters wedding

No that not it as that would make sense it had to be someone one a message board he cares for...it must have been him wanting to protect Midgar from teh attacks he has been under for saying it is no big deal Tom is rehabbing

"My God they are killing him" Honey I have to get to Foxboro, I cannot stand the way they are treating midgar, I have to go make this right....tally ho!!!!!!

Yeah, see I don't. I care about what the pats do. Did you know that the pats are also a tough division game for both of those teams too.

Well, of course they are. I get what you're saying, but since I'm a fan of football and not just a fan of the Patriots, I'm always interested in what other teams and players are doing.

But most importantly, I care about what the Pats are doing, which is why I thought TB should have been at OTAs when they opened if for no other reason than to show leadership.

Back