#12 is at OTAs today

#12 is at OTAs today

Again.....get this straight. OTAs are organized practices, directed by the coaching staff. Each team is allowed only 14 OTAs plus 3 days of mini camp.

The Pats OTA's and mini camp are usually held in late May or early June. That's so that the draft choices can participate too. All that they're doing down there now is lifting weights, and running.

Having your starting quarterback miss the first week of OTAs would be a big deal. Missing weight lifting is not. They have weights in California and Brazil that Tom can lift.

Forget about Moss. Brady needs to find out who between Aiken, Tate, and Edelman he's going to throw the ball to, and start getting in sync with them. Those 110 receptions to Welker are going someone else's way in 2010.

Again.....get this straight. OTAs are organized practices, directed by the coaching staff. Each team is allowed only 14 OTAs plus 3 days of mini camp.

The Pats OTA's and mini camp are usually held in late May or early June. That's so that the draft choices can participate too. All that they're doing down there now is lifting weights, and running.

Having your starting quarterback miss the first week of OTAs would be a big deal. Missing weight lifting is not. They have weights in California and Brazil that Tom can lift.

we understand that sir but it is easier to just type OTA's than to say tom is at the player optional offseason work-out program offered at Gilette stadium

that is a lot to type

to lazy ass me like OTA's

Please don't lecture me. I don't take well to it.

TYIA

Please don't lecture me. I don't take well to it.

TYIA
well woman get it right next time...this is serious Bizness.......if these are OTA's and they offer more up in May and June then they may exceed the number of OTA's allowed under the non existing CBA and accused of cheating PDQ by some BS blogger

Tell Doug I don't want or need to know

albertbreer

Jets also start w/100 perc attend RT @MiamiDolphins: Sparano beaming w/pride that every1 supposed to show up at first offseason workout did.
about 1 hours ago via Echofon

:coffee:

albertbreer

Jets also start w/100 perc attend RT @MiamiDolphins: Sparano beaming w/pride that every1 supposed to show up at first offseason workout did.

Eh win a superbowl.:coffee:

Brady now has my permission to remain as the QB of the Patriots. He better not goof around anymore, though.

albertbreer

So what? We won a SB in 2004. It's on wikipedia.

Ehh. I don't care as much about accomplishments than last happened 5+ years ago as what's happening NOW.

Well as of right now, the patriots are the divsion champ over those two teams. Those two teams have not won a superbowl in 30+ years, so when they do, come and get me so I can worry about what they are doing.

Well I utterly disagree with you..but that's the norm. :)

I mean aren't you the person who gets pissed when some of us point out the FACT that the Jets were more successful than the Pats last year? Winning the div & no playoff wins is far less successful than getting a WC winning 2 playoff games and getting to the AFCC.
And there is no rational argument against that which I can see. ZERO.

Besides football is a what have you done for me lately. 5 years ago I had a job I loved and was making decent money none of which means a FVCKING THING right now.

Back