#12 is at OTAs today

Yes because bottom line...they achieved more. The 10-6 Pats got beaten by a 9-7 team. Record in the regular season mean less & playoff achievements mean more. That stance is consistent with my not caring that much about the 16-0. Nor is it inconsistent with feeling that two playoff victories vs 0 is better.

Yes, that's EXACTLY what I meant. Congrats! :)

Both teams accomplished the same, nothing. We didnt play the same teams, we didnt have the same schedule, there are too many factors. In the end, if you didnt win the superbowl you did the same as 31 other teams.

brady17ms.gif

it is liberating...we can burn out jockstraps together and start N.O.M. N.O.M. N.O.M.

the National Organization of Men 3rd Chapter

It boils down to this: As a fan you want your team to be the hungriest pack of wolves, the ones that set the bar on how hard you work to win a Superbowl.

I don't want my team to become the Cowboys.

It boils down to this: As a fan you want your team to be the hungriest pack of wolves, the ones that set the bar on how hard you work to win a Superbowl.

Funny I dont want my team to become the jets.:coffee: You want to question them on how hard they work, go for it. Yell it at them when you are watching practice.

Hard work. Dedication. Discipline. Team first. Focus. Understand!! your role. Understand your duty. These are the things that made the Patriots great. Not talent. Not record setting recievers. Not fantasy league points or the spread offense.

I am glad he's back. Lets roll....

Back