2009 Adopt A Patriot Selection Thread

Maybe someone will read this, not likely since no one apparently read the original post:

1) Two people can claim one active player. One person can claim the specials (coaches, owners, cheerleaders)

2) The list of who is already claimed is in the first post, if a player already has two names beside it, the third person is out of luck.

I'm sure there are more rules being ignored, but those are the worst two.

SSDD

Could I double up on Stephen Gostkowski?

Please?

Hopefully I'm not too "casuall" for this.

Bob

Seeing as though Vrabel is no longer here, could I please have the beast in the middle, Mr. Mayo?

Looks like Mayo already has 2, could I change to Bodden please?

I'd like to keep Mayo. Thanks for putting this together again Ras.

Just one thing: I'm not trying to criticize your PS skillz or anything, but is there anyway your can improve the quality of the Patriots 50th anniversary logo and the players in the bottom right of the sig? They look a little grainy...

Thanks for picking this up Ras. I like the look a lot. I would like to Keep Wes Welker if that is all good.

If there's a second spot on Merriweather I'd like to switch to him. Otherwise I'll stick with Wheatley.

Sorry patsin°°, I already requested him in post #40

its all good i didnt realize I had Matt slater already I thought my request was denied last year, and I didnt realize you were a Uconn grad thats the reason I wanted butler since he was from the U! I live pretty close to storrs

BOTP always gets first dibs on Troy. I said if he would be ever so kind enough to share him with me awesome! If not I wanted Welker :)

For you, I will always share Troy.

Troy will be apprearing at a liquor store, about 2 minutes from my house on the 4th of September promoting Narragansett Beer, he is part owner of it. I'm sure Pookie may have downed a few Narragansett's in his day before they disappeared.

I hope to swing by and say hello to my dear friend. Haven't seen him since they retired his number.

For you, I will always share Troy.

Troy will be apprearing at a liquor store, about 2 minutes from my house on the 4th of September promoting Narragansett Beer, he is part owner of it. I'm sure Pookie may have downed a few Narragansett's in his day before they disappeared.

I hope to swing by and say hello to my dear friend. Haven't seen him since they retired his number.

:hug:

Figures I am bartending at the festival that night or I'd head down there! If you do happen to stop by give him a nice big smooch from me? lol kidding.

You're the best!

B e l i c h e a t I thought I saw only one request for Randy Moss, if there's an opening I'd like to adopt. If not, I'll take good ole Shawn Springs. He still can hit ... in Madden 10. B e l i c h e a t

Back