2012 Free Agent Thread - Patriots Only

Besides, the Saints over would have to be one with no or only a small signing bonus. The Patriots always could match that and then trade him themselves.
so they could work out a sign and trade with a cleveland themselves say for a 3rd round pick if they feel Mallard the duck thrower is ready

Happy NFL Free Agency, you guys! 4:01PM

Because Carroll throwing a draft pick at an untested backup worked out so well the last time?

Yeah but....Hoyer has been on the Patriots and he has been in the same room as Brady, that automatically makes him worth a 2nd rounder.:coffee:

Wtf is so impressive about BJGE???? The only thing he does really well is not fumble and falls forward. 3-4 million for that..... see ya

For those getting impatient with the Pats slow start

best line ever about the opening of free agency: "Airport restaurant prices for hot dog stand talent"
Tom Silverstein wrote that a couple years ago.

I'm not impatient one bit. I didn't expect them to rush to Filene's basement on the first day of the sale.

Considering we were able to get Anderson, Carter and Waters so late in FA last year I trust BB to be able to find some good players later on.

Back