2015, Week 15 - The Titans Are Next

98.5 is reporting that McCourty's injury is a high ankle sprain. That's typically a longer term recovery.

Jeff Howe ‏<s>@</s>jeffphowe

Weird practice attendance today: Brady, Gronk, Stork are strangely missing. Freeny, Martin also out. McCourty returns.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Rob Gronkowski not out for practice on Friday but it's not injury-related, I'm told.</p>— Tom E. Curran (@tomecurran) <a href="https://twitter.com/tomecurran/status/677901790554095616">December 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

As someone on Twitter said, maybe they just went to see Star Wars...

Jeff Howe ‏<s>@</s>jeffphowe

Weird practice attendance today: Brady, Gronk, Stork are strangely missing. Freeny, Martin also out. McCourty returns.

That's not a very high ankle sprain.

If Brady's sick, let's give him the week off and see what Garoppolo can do. I bet he has a better connection with the JV, anyway.

That's not a very high ankle sprain.

If Brady's sick, let's give him the week off and see what Garoppolo can do. I bet he has a better connection with the JV, anyway.

Agreed about the ankle sprain. That report didn't make sense because McCourty was shown at his charitable event without even a limp.

The reports are that Brady is sick. I'll tell you what, if he has this thing that I've had for the last four days, I couldn't even move yesterday, couldn't lift my head off of the pillow. And I'm feeling just a slight tick above that today, exhausted, achy, coughing up nasty shit, I can't even imagine him being out on the field in two days.

But he's Tom Effin Brady, and I'm not, so there's that.

Agreed about the ankle sprain. That report didn't make sense because McCourty was shown at his charitable event without even a limp.

If it were a real high ankle sprain, he wouldn't have started practicing until after the Jets game.

I don't expect him to necessarily play this week (interesting that both the McCourty Twins would be out of this one), but he should be back sooner rather than later.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Told that Tom Brady’s absence from practice Friday shouldn’t affect his availability for Sunday’s game, barring an unexpected turn.</p>— Mike Reiss (@MikeReiss) <a href="https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/677927913065418756">December 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CWiPuwBUAAAatdI.png

What's the status for Bolden this week? Will he be starting since Blount is out for the season?

Back