2019 Suicide Pool

I'm out. At least I made it to week 10.

I think everyone left picked teams that lost today...

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

It must depend on the scoring points thing for the Pats...

OUT:

bostonsports-Saints :suicide:
Big/Sky/Fly-Saints :suicide:

chevss454-Colts :suicide:
bideau-Colts :suicide:
tehmackdaddy-Cots :suicide:
EasyBigFella-Colts :suicide:

Since everyone is out, the winner is EasyBigFella. The Patriots have scored 270 points to date and he is the closest with 385. Congratulations!

OUT:

Since everyone is out, the winner is EasyBigFella. The Patriots have scored 270 points to date and he is the closest with 385. Congratulations!

Congrats to EBF! Good job, by you. Well deserved.

(However, from the OP, "submit your guess of total regular season points scored by the Patriots." Total points won't be known for quite a while. Perhaps a 2nd winner?)

Congrats to EBF! Good job, by you. Well deserved.

(However, from the OP, "submit your guess of total regular season points scored by the Patriots." Total points won't be known for quite a while. Perhaps a 2nd winner?)

That’s what I read as well. But there’s no money at stake, so the rules can be adjusted as he sees fit.

:shrug:

Anyways, it was fun and I’m surprised it lasted until week 10. Thanks bmooney for running it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anyone BUTT EBF can win, that EGO is already huge!!!!

I say the brave sould who went against Dolphins should be annointed winner!!!

There's a very fine line between bravery and stupidity.

:parry:

OUT:

Do you mind if I ask why total points were used as a tiebreaker when everyone lost in the final week? We didn't do that in 2016 or 2017 and just had no winner.

OUT:

:muse::celebrate::dbanana::jclap::dance:

Back