2023 NFL News

Can someone explain this to me? Why does Disney need Amazon to stream ESPN? I watch very little EPN already so maybe that goes to zero?
Does anyone know if this streaming service will effect ESPN being on Sling? I love Sling.

just saw a breaking news crawl... 9ers trade Lance to cowboys. think it said 4th (or conditional 4th). looking for more now

just saw a breaking news crawl... 9ers trade Lance to cowboys. think it said 4th (or conditional 4th). looking for more now
yup

should this and the "random news 2023" threads be merged? wondered how we ended up with 2 "news" threads. unless this is the "semi-random" thread

should this and the "random news 2023" threads be merged? wondered how we ended up with 2 "news" threads. unless this is the "semi-random" thread
Wait, did I ignore a thread by accident? It's happened before. I was using this for general NFL, and then the AFC East one for division-specific...

Wait, did I ignore a thread by accident? It's happened before. I was using this for general NFL, and then the AFC East one for division-specific...
yours started jul 28 mine started jan 16. mine was probably off the main page so you might have checked a couple pages back then started.

yes i think so. flagg must have me on ignore...😁
I would never! But it did occur to me that the game thread for this week was probably started by the wrong person. :shrug-n:
I did! It looks like I ignored a number of threads, actually.

I would never! But it did occur to me that the game thread for this week was probably started by the wrong person. :shrug-n:

I did! It looks like I ignored a number of threads, actually.

I bet a have 10-12 threads on ignore. Maybe more.

I bet a have 10-12 threads on ignore. Maybe more.
I do, too. But I was just commenting on the ones I had clearly not meant to ignore. You also are automatically ignoring threads by people you are ignoring.

...which currently includes the Eagles pregame thread, I think. Just sayin'.

not wishing injury on anyone (even though Kelce can be a real d-bag at times), but I'm already tired of the Chefs "17-0" or "Break pats consecutive wins streak" talk. Would love to see them lose week 1 and put all that to rest

yours started jul 28 mine started jan 16. mine was probably off the main page so you might have checked a couple pages back then started.
I was thinking of starting a thread with pics of hot chicks... what do you think? :coffee:

Back