50 years ago today...

Wow, that's truly incredible. It was fantastic then and fantastic all there's years later.

Very much looking forward to the new series coming soon, but concerned that CBS has already effectively killed it by making it only available in the US in the CBS streaming platform after airing the pilot.

Damn.....I grew up with that show.
My son grew up with Next Generation and DS9.

hqdefault.jpg

And a whole new era was born.....

Living way out in the hills of central Mass, our household could not receive the signal, it was blocked by those very hills. But some could get it, and I heard stories about a spaceship with an alien who had pointy ears, and they were cruising the galaxy. I was fascinated, and still am to this day.

I remember reading about Star Trek in TV Guide before it aired. Watched it that season. I am so old I remember being astounded to meet people who were fans of "new star Trek".

Great series. Still enjoy watching it to this day. Loved Spock, he was one of the great TV characters.

Watching "Space Seed" right now.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Blowing off classes at BU to watch Star Trek reruns on channel 38 raised my GPA significantly

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

...plus Uhura's outfit...<3

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

"She's giving us all she's got, Captain"

Loved Scotty, great comic relief, like this:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5rsZfcz3h1s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cheers

Great show.
Never watched any of the wannabes that came later.

Gina

Back