A detailed analysis of what we'll lean from today's Bills game

JD10367

Reaction score
Not a ****ing thing.

If they blow them out... "it's the Bills, they suck".

If they win a close one... "Sky am still falling."

If they lose... "Sky haz fallen!!!1!!11!"

:coffee:,

Seriously, I expect them to win today. NEXT week, on M onday Night Football... there's the truer test.

if they lose, they are much worse than we thought.

if they win, yeah, i'm not falling for those tricks again just to see them **** up on the road next week

<<
If they lose... "Sky haz fallen!!!1!!11!"
>>

Are you shitin' me ? If they lose to this pathetic collection of Bills and their lame coaching staff then BB, Brady and the rest should just retire and walk away from the game.

If they win by 34 we'll be ok. IF win by 17 or less were in big trouble. If we lose..........If we lose...............If we lose...................

At the 1:10 mark you will start getting the idea of what will happen... :coffee:

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nyPy-a7HrnE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

if they lose, they suck.

if they win, the offense is pretty good but the defense sucks.

Wow some serious under estimation of the Bills going on here, they always play us close here at Gillette go back and look at the 2004, 2005, 2006 and last years game they played us at Foxborough and they had all the chances in the world to win those games. A win is a win and I don't care if they win by 1 or 30 just get the job done.

Today's game confirms their Jests game film review agreed with most of our asessments last week.

They prioritized spreading it out, the old way.

And thet committed to the run right out of the shoot.

I thought it was interesting when the announcers commented that Tom Brady himself said he was pretty mad at himself on the plane ride home for always going for the longball last week instead of spreading it around.

I thought it was interesting when the announcers commented that Tom Brady himself said he was pretty mad at himself on the plane ride home for always going for the longball last week instead of spreading it around.

Well seemed to have worked.:shrug:

Back