A Football Life: Bill Belichick

Interesting tidbit I read somewhere and now can't remember where but...

In the 2nd part, BB considers holding WW out of the game he tore his ACL in.
You know BB has 2nd guessed that a hundred times.

looking forward to the part 2 link when it becomes available...

I think this clears up a few misconceptions that some of the Haters have - for example, the whole "When BB loses, he doesn't shake hands after... He just runs off like a classless jerk" thing.

Note that in the pregame handshake with Josh McD:

BB: Let's just wave after the game - make this our handshake, and I'll talk to you later, ok?
Josh: Yeah, sure. Ok!

"There's a lot of shit in China." ROFL

Okay, so it's over. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face because I want more, and it's over. They didn't even scratch the surface...two hours and it was just a tease.

All I have to say is that I feel no shame in saying I love this man so much that I can't even put it into words. He has given me years of unabashed joy. I actually think he's my hero.

I just won't ever call him to fix the clock on my car.

Tremendous.

I loved it all.

My favorite moment was definitely his chewing out that '09 D for dancing like "punks". That got my blood boiling just hearing the anger in his voice. The guy can definitely bring it when there is a need for it to be brought.

I did. Also, rollerskating as a pirate. I was trying to be nice and not give it away for those not yet watching. Ah well...

Also, spoiler:

(if you have not seen it, stop reading)
We lose in the playoffs that year. :coffee:

Who, that Pats fan in <strike>Siberia</strike> China?

bill-belichick-pirate-rollerskating.jpg

disappointing part 2, I thought. I can't say I found any of it particularly interesting. the part where he is talking about not playing Welker in the final game is ironic, but not riveting, like a lot of part one.

disappointing part 2, I thought. I can't say I found any of it particularly interesting. the part where he is talking about not playing Welker in the final game is ironic, but not riveting, like a lot of part one.

I actually liked part 2 better than part 1. I was interested more in his life outside of Gillette, which we saw a little more in this chapter. I loved hearing about his Dad.

Back