AB to the pats?!?!? Is this April fools?

LOl. Where's all the dipshits saying I don't want this psycho now. BB is obviously desperate for some reason. This is going to be entertainment at it's best. Can BB keep psychochild off instagram??????

Good Luck!

He may be mentally unstable, but last I checked, he hasn’t beaten his son or wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ughhh...not a fan of this at all. I really hoped that nobody would sign him. But for this money, I guess I get it. Kind of tough to pass him up I guess.

I've been really surprised/borderline shocked by some of the Pats signings over the years, but this one makes me feel completely clueless. Like nothing I've ever learned about this organization is even close to being correct.

What is it about him that made Bill think that he'll have any respect for the guys who are in that locker room? Aren't the Pats all about TEAM?

It's going to be tough to trust this guy, never mind root for him.

I don't think we really needed him and I would hate to lose a promising kid for a guy who is going to melt down in a couple of weeks.

Nah, he'll be a model citizen now. BB had it all worked out several weeks ago. If you've followed everything AB has done, it was clearly to get released as he already had a deal waiting. Listin to the video above. His momma at the end says it all. Investigation forthcoming.

I've been really surprised/borderline shocked by some of the Pats signings over the years, but this one makes me feel completely clueless. Like nothing I've ever learned about this organization is even close to being correct.

What is it about him that made Bill think that he'll have any respect for the guys who are in that locker room? Aren't the Pats all about TEAM?

It's going to be tough to trust this guy, never mind root for him.

I don't think we really needed him and I would hate to lose a promising kid for a guy who is going to melt down in a couple of weeks.

If he fucks up..."he gone"...

LOl.
Can BB keep psychochild off instagram??????

Good Luck!

We'll need it to keep him on the roster until the superbowl. He is friggin' nuts. But as I said in another thread, Brown is self-centered with no concept of a world where he is not the center. Hill is a shitbag douche nozzle.

Brown: would rather wear a 10-year old helmet and get fined than wear a safer helmet.
Hill: punches pregnant women in the stomach.

Brown: puts inappropriate videos on youtube and posts crap on twitter.
Hill: punches 3-year old boys

Also you don't hand him that kind of money if all the previous circumstances are legit.

Hogfarmer

:with:

can somebody assclown this shitstain so we don't have him clogging up every fvckin thread

He may be mentally unstable, but last I checked, he hasn’t beaten his son or wife.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True. HF is really reaching on this one.

We all hate it at the moment, though I suspect it'll generate some excitement when the shock wears off.

I don't know exactly what Brown's problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to spell. I actually hope he freaks out before long, gets booted and laughs all the way to the bank before he wrecks this team.

This one is on Bill. The craziest thing he's done in the last 20 years.

Back