AB to the pats?!?!? Is this April fools?

I'll go on record and say that I am not a fan but how does anyone doubt BB?

there were a couple of reasons, I didn't want it or see it. One, I thought he was just about money, which means he would never go here. Two, didn't really think we needed it, and three, the circus it would cause.

Funny tweet so far...Whitlock said this today

Jason Whitlock

@WhitlockJason
·
6h

You know what's sad? I can't stand AB but I've spent the last 5 minutes wondering what Pat Mahomes would look like with Tyreek and AB. I hate myself, but damn it I want a Chiefs Super Bowl.

Now that he went to the Patriots, he is saying God will smite the patriots down for this. He is literally channeling god.

I’m amazed at this one. I’ll reserve judgment but I’m very skeptical. I need to go read a Steelers board and chiefs planet. The entertainment value may be excellent.

I’m amazed at this one. I’ll reserve judgment but I’m very skeptical. I need to go read a Steelers board and chiefs planet. The entertainment value may be excellent.

Its not just them. 31 other fan bases are so pissed they are making up tampering scenarios. Its hilarious. If this does nothing but this, it was worth it.

Wow. Horrible move in every regard. Team chemistry, team attitude, the money, rewarding bad behavior, conspiracy theory... any way you look at it, it sucks. I saw the alert on my phone and said out loud, “Are you fucking kidding me?” Not a fan of this move and I don’t care if he gains 200 yards a week, will never be a fan of this move. Makes you wonder if everyone else was right all along about Spygate, Inflategate, whatever... tarnishes the legacy. I’d rather lose without this clown than win with him. This is Belichick’s “sweep the leg” moment, and not in a good way. WTF

downtown pitt right now

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zDAmPIq29ro" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If it gets bad, there better be an out clause.

Belichick must see just something we don't... Also there might be behind the scenes background or research they had on him plus the attempted trade. So... Opportunity perhaps to get what they wanted before. Simple.

Its not just them. 31 other fan bases are so pissed they are making up tampering scenarios. Its hilarious. If this does nothing but this, it was worth it.

I got through 3 pages at Chiefs planet and died laughing. This is epic.

Funny tweet so far...Whitlock said this today

Jason Whitlock

@WhitlockJason
·
6h

You know what's sad? I can't stand AB but I've spent the last 5 minutes wondering what Pat Mahomes would look like with Tyreek and AB. I hate myself, but damn it I want a Chiefs Super Bowl.

Now that he went to the Patriots, he is saying God will smite the patriots down for this. He is literally channeling god.

Fuck him

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

The Raiders forums might be really funny...

Hogfarmer

:with:

can somebody assclown this shitstain so we don't have him clogging up every fvckin thread
well, actually, he has yet to post in the GLOBAL WARMING thread and tell us how great Mahomes and Hill are.

AB: crazy like a fox!

Yep, the Patriots tampered. Now BB just has to make sure he really screws up the Steelers' communications tomorrow night. :D

Wow. Horrible move in every regard. Team chemistry, team attitude, the money, rewarding bad behavior, conspiracy theory... any way you look at it, it sucks. I saw the alert on my phone and said out loud, “Are you fucking kidding me?” Not a fan of this move and I don’t care if he gains 200 yards a week, will never be a fan of this move. Makes you wonder if everyone else was right all along about Spygate, Inflategate, whatever... tarnishes the legacy. I’d rather lose without this clown than win with him. This is Belichick’s “sweep the leg” moment, and not in a good way. WTF

I can’t buy this.

There’s been worse offenders brought in. Corey “Clock Killin” Dillon had a sketchier past. Albert Haynesworth too.

ABs a fool. But he only cost himself money and stigma. If he comes in, buys in, behaves, and produces it’ll all be forgotten.

Just like Dillon.

Per Chefs Planet: "The NFL is going to ride this NE ship till the very end, they'll be propping Brady up at 50."

...yes please...

Simmer down lol...

I don’t like the move either but there’s no reason to get hyperbolic and deranged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe AB is just a damn good actor and has Oscar'd his way onto a loaded SB contending team that is coming off a SB title?

Or, maybe, it's just that the Pats, after showing strong interest in trading for AB this past off-season, saw a chance to now grab him for simply the cost of a cap charge; no draft picks or quality players needed to make it so?

In either case, I'm tickled pink and can't begin to even imagine our great fortune on how this all transpired.

Now, onto getting Gronk back into the saddle and finishing off this season 19-0.

So on twitter basically they are saying that Brown planned this all along with the patriots. Pitt would not trade him to pats, so Brown took trade to raiders, acted up until they cut him so he could go to the patriots. Tampering on the pats and on Brown...etc etc

You’re far too obsessed with what other people think of the Patriots. Get off Twitter. You’ll sleep better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'll go on record and say that I am not a fan but how does anyone doubt BB?

Aside from $9m that is guaranteed, what else do the Pats have to lose?

There is little investment in this, and I'm sure the contract that the Pats have is full of get-out clauses if he goes off the rails again with ways to void the guaranteed money if need be.

I'm not a huge fan either tbf, but it's another one of these "very little to lose, but possibly a huge amount to gain" situations for the Pats.

Back